Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 19 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by x-liv-x Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:58 pm

"Wow they're great!" Said Maya to Sophie," You are showing those three right they are definitely the best ones. I like the one of Claire jumping off a bench that's my favourite one."
Sophie smiled and Maya looked throught yet more photo's she had forgot to develop there was a beautiful picture of the school grounds on a hot day she hadn't seen.
This one is going to my parents. Thought Maya as she remembered she had been told to take pictures to send to them.
She touched the picture it was almost dry she gave it a few blows and shoved it into her pocket.
I must remember to write a letter to them.
She pegged more of her pictures up to dry and then started to wipe her camera for something to do.
----
Jake had become incredibly bored.
Why did i join this club it's just full of idiots who wanted an easy club.
He stared at all the people no one was really listening to him so he figured it wouldn't matter what he did.
Jake cleared his throat and read his eveiw. When he had finished he went straight back to sitting down, he could feel his cheeks burning bright red.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 19 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by BubbleGumGal Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:00 pm

Katia looked at herself in the mirror
''oh my god''
She was wearing a red shirt that showed off her stomach and hip hugger jeans that came down to her ankles and was wearing strappy heels.
She didn't look like her tough girl self.
her hair was in a ponytail and she had more make-up on, sutle but still more then she usually had on
''see you look much better, c'mon we better get back to art club''
as they were leaving Katia reached for her jacket
''you don't need that anymore''
''but i always wear my jacket''
''well not anymore''
''but...''
then Carter dragged her out of the room
Katia sat back down in the art room, with some people staring at her, she started sinking into her chair,watching Carter write 'wrath' at the top of her artwork.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:09 pm

Kyra added a drop of tears to the eyelashed of the girl then jumped narrowly missing scarring her work with her pencil. She sighed as the "Beautiful, such emotion, such care, such a tragic story" ran through her ears. The voice of Mrs Gough. Kyra began to blush, her work wasn't that great compared to others in the class. She hoped that they wouldn't all hate her, she was relieved to hear her high pitched shrieks over other students work aswell as her own. Kyra glanced down at her own work, it was a good piece. Maybe not as good as some of her others or the wrok fo the other students but it was still pretty good.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:10 pm

OOC: Can someone give me a list of all the clubs available? It's just none of the classes seem to suit Seb much.

May walked cautiously up to the door of the powers club room. She knocked gently.
"Hello! Who are you then?" Said the teacher, brightly
"My name's Maya, would I be able to join this club?" She asked timidly
"Well of course! May I ask your power?" replied the teacher
"I'm...a human sponge!" Said May, confident and jokey. She wished someone was here with her.
"Well come on in, lets see if we can't help you!" May was partnered up with another girl who hadn't got a partner, and they had to go outside to a different room eventually because May was feeling so ill. After sitting down for 5 minutes May was ready to start again, and so the painful lesson went on. may was feeling awful, in only 10 minutes she was worn out and irritated. However, she'd been successfull, a few times at least. The girls power was invisibility, and for just a few seconds May had managed to dissapear, before fainting.

Seb didn't know what to do with himself. He was lookig at the clubs board, none of them seemed to suit him. it had been 5 minutes since the bell had gone, so he decided to skip lesson until he could decide on a club he might find tolerable. All he knew was definately not powers club.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Jake listened to the 'idiots' in the book club read out there presentations they made sick jokes and there friends cheered them on as if it were a football match. They were saying things like.
"Come on Ben!"
"You can do it you can show them"
And Jake was finding it absolute hell.
I bet the Nature Club doesn't have problems like this! Thought Jake.
Jake groaned and thought about how after this lesson he wouldn't have to suffer again.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:17 pm

OOC: Well, whatever you want really, just within... allowance. the ones which are "pre-set" are.
-Athletics
-Just about any kind of Sports
-Powers
-Photography
-Art
-Voulenteering for the Halloween party (Temporary club)
-Voulenteering for the non-halloween party (Temporary club)
-Nature Ramble

If i think of anymore i'll post them. Also if you want any further information on the clubs then let me know. Also (again) If you have any suggestions let me know and i'll see what i think of it.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:17 pm

Seeing as no one likes the idea of opening a new thread I'm re-opening this one, so continue posting like normal, sorry for the trouble.

~XxHannahxX~
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19