Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

+2
choccy
XxHannahxX
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Empty New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

Post by XxHannahxX Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:47 pm

It was the last day of year six, I was feeling so happy. We were the best of friends me and Erin, I thought nothing would ever split us apart!
" 10, 9, 8, 7..." The whole class was counting down till the bell went,and we could leave forever! I wasn't going to miss this school much, it was only small and I was positive my new school was going to be better, but I didn't know what lied ahead; trouble, break-ups and problems. At that time though, I was full of happiness, ready to start my new school, and with it a new life!
"6, 5, 4, 3..." I had it all planned out as well, we'd stick together, have the same friends and spend ll our time together, I just hoped she'd look okay around me, she's so much more mature! I thought about how stupid I'd look next to her, we werw about the same intelligence though, so I hoped we'd be in the same classes. I was just so looking forward to it! Then I remembered we had the summer to get through first, the lovely summer! We'd spend all our time together, with loads of sleepovers!
"2, 1, SCHOOL'S OUT!" The class screamed and ran out of the room, I was jogging along beside Erin, and we were smiling happily.
The summer wasn't wht I expected, she went away for all of it so I was stuck by myself, alone and bored. Then the new term came, I was one of the first one's into the school, ready to start my first year. I looked wildly around for Erin, and there she was, with a group of girls.
"Hey Erin!" I called to her, she turned around, but seemed to ingore me.

That's the introduction, I know it's in 1st person but it's an introduction, so I'm doing it from my point of view just to give you extra insight, I want all of yours in 3rd! Here's the form, and if you go to my school you can ask Ruth to draw your character, so I an put it up for everyone else to see. If you don't, then please draw them manga/anime style please, or don't use a picture if you dont want to.

Name:
Age: (no younger than 11, thats the year we start our secondary school in england and no older than 12.)
Personality: (no perfect character, make it interesting)
Popular?: yes or no, or both, for now i'll let you have two characters for each
History: Anything in your character's history we should no about?
Extra: Want to add anything else?

Mine:
Name: Cherys
Appearance: Add my pic later
Personality: Very shy around people she doesn't know/like but has a bubbly personality around people she knows well. She's very clumsy but kind and loving, and can have a serious side to her. The main thing though is that she is very sensitive, she can't take bad talk about her at all well, so be careful around her! She is a clever person, although she think's she's not and isn't all that mature, compared to Erin at least.
Popular: No
History: Been best friends with Erin since year 3 but nothing I can think of to include
Extra: nothing

This is my other character:
Name: Erin
Appearance: She's tall with brown hair down to her shoulders which is curled at the ends. her favourite colours are deep pink and red so she always looks very mature. Her eyes are a beautiful bright blue. I'll ask Ruth to do me a picture
Personality: She's always been very mature for her age, she's very serious but a very good friend to Cherys, that is until year 7. She's not shy like Cherys is, and loves to hang out and chat with her friends, she's best friends with Cherys and doesn't notice how their drifting apart.
Popular: yes, but still want's to be friends with Cherys (peer pressure)
History: Been friends with Cherys since year 3 and most of her matureness comes from having to cope with her older sister dying before she was born. As a result her parents are very restricting and she got used to being second, even though her sister's dead.
Extra: Nothing

Do you like my story line? Please join, it'll be great fun! Post your apps in this Role play and almost anything will be accepted,but be prepared and don't leave half-way through!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Empty Re: New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

Post by choccy Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:57 am

Name: Hayden Benett
Appearance: New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Png105(Temp pic)
Personality: The really evil popular cheerleader
Popular?: yes
History: Hayden always grew up spoilt, she thinks she can get away with anything and everything.
Extra: she hasd one of those annoying, high pitched voices.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Empty Re: New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

Post by XxHannahxX Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:02 am

Oh nice one, I like that one! Hope you can pull it of well, but I'm sure you can! We'll start when I have around 4 people in, so keep watching! Try thinking about how you're going to meet Erin, were you already friends is it a new friendship etc.but I really like that!
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:32 am

Name: Emily
Appearance: Long black hair but despite she dies it blonde. Grey eyes that stare at you. Perfect white teeth and roasy cheeks. Very tall for ehr age so she looks older then she actually is.
Personality: Very bossy and picks on a lot of people. It's your steriotype 'bratz doll' with the "Let's go shopping!" attitude. Complains way too much and is a bit of a boaster. Despite that she gets along famously with the teachers with her 'smile'. She has a love for animals and is spoilt rotten because she is an only child.
Popular?: Yes
History: Used to have jet black hair but dyes it blonde. Had loads of friends in primary school but drops them all in year 7.
Extra: Underneath she's a pure animal lover and will go on about her several animals a lot.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 am

Name: Kyra
Appearance: black hair and dark green eyes, shes a bit of a goth and always wears makeup. Her favorite colours are red and black she is from Japan but speaks fluent English
Personality: She seems pretty tough when you look at her but you have to know her to know her personality, shes a great freind but trys to fit into the crowd
Popular?: yes
History: nobody knows much about her history she doesnt talk about it much
Extra: She likes the dark and secretly she is allergic to sheep

Edit: Kyra's Image New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Aublv7

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:07 am

Damnit! Sorry, when I said some people popular, don't hog un-popular I meant balance it, not go over to the other side! Still, hopefully we'll have some more people soon. Perhaps some of you would like to consider having a character for each? You don't have to if you find it to hard though Smile You two are accepted! I'll start the RP!
The bell went just then, so Cherys took out her map to see where she had to go for form.
"Argh! I'm so lost!" She said to herself, she was getting in a muddle. Just as she was about to get the nerve to ask when a teacher came up to her.
"Need some help?"he was a tall man dressed in dark with a long coat on.
"Yes please!" She said thankfully, as he looked at her timetable.
"Ah, you're in my form, you can come with me!" So Cherys followed the teacher, feeling her palms sweating already.
When they arrived it wan't so bad. Most people didn't even notice her to begin with, until this teacher introduced her.
"Calm down form! I'd like you to meet our new year seven, Cherys!" There were a few murmours of 'hi' but apart from that it wan't a very enthusiastic welcome. He told her to take a seat so she did, next to a girl called Emily. She didn't seem very friendly so Cherys turned away and took a look round the room.She didn't think much of the form but at least they weren't picking on her, for now. Just then the bell went so she got up, found out where her next class was from her teacher and walked out.

OOC: it's going to be really hard not to control othes characters, I realise so try not to include speech of them, and just check it's okay at the end. You can do a class each if you like, adding twists like an assembly or if it's getting to an interesting part, of you can't be bothered do as much as you want, got it?

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:29 am

Maybe Hannah you should put the difference between a 'popular' and an 'unpopular' on your first post. People might not want to be 'popular' then.

Basicly a 'popular' is considered a mean person that picks on everybody else and thinks they are better then anybody else.

An 'unpopular' is somebody who is nice and doesn't pick on anybody and are usually the victoms. Despite the name 'unpopular' they can actually have a lot of friends.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:33 am

diamondflame wrote:
An 'unpopular' is somebody who is nice and doesn't pick on anybody and are usually the victoms. Despite the name 'unpopular' they can actually have a lot of friends.
OOC: personally i think that 'uncool' is a better word, it doesnt say they don't have friends.

BIC:
Hayden mumbled 'Hi' to the new year seven in her form as she walked out the door, and turned to talk some other girls.
"And so i was like, You didn't just say that did you?!" Hayden and her friends laughed and re-applied their make-up.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:03 pm

Name: Sarah
Appearance: Long dark brown curly hair worn in two long plaits she is average suze and wears glasses (mainly only in lessons but often forgets to take them off.)
Personality: Shy, keeps herself to herself most of the time.
Popular?: unpopular no-one knows much about her.
History: Unknown only one from her school to transfer.
Extra: She is in year 9 but only just transfered to that secondary school

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:04 pm

Kyra laughed with the other girls, she never quite understood thier jokes but played along. She valued them as freinds even though there was a vast number of other people almost begging to be her freind. Finally the loud school bell rang and she could break free from the group and go to class.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Emily stood outside peering at all the other blocks, trying to work out where her form was. "Ugh... What a dump!" She pulled a crumpled sheet of paper out of her blazer pocket and glanced at it. The map was carefully plotted yet it was still hard to work out where she should be. After several seconds of studying it closely, Erin flicked her hair out of her eyes and strode towards a grey building.

After climbing several stairs and strolling down a long corridor she found where she was suposed to be. She walked into the classroom and felt a few eyes on her as entered. She kept a cool face as she walked over to her form tutor. "I'm supposed to be here."
"Ah!" Said the tall man who was glancing at some fuzzy pictures. "You must be Emily!" He introduced her to the class and showed her where she should sit. She dropped her handbag on the desk and pulled back the chair.

A few minutes later the form tutor left the room muttering something about a lost girl. Emily snorted. Sounded like this girl was a right idiot!

Soon after he came back in with a girl who looked a little scared. She was introduced as Cherys and say down in the chair besides Emily. She glanced at her before looking away. Emily rose her eyebrows. It looked like form wasn't going to be any fun.

She rummaged through her bag and looked amongst all the makeup and books for her Spicy! Magazine. She opened it and began to read. By the time she had gone past the 'What's in?' page the bell was ringing for next lesson.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:35 pm

As Hayden way making her way to her first lesson, she bumped into a "Newbie" as she calls them. She recognised her from somewhere, it was Emily who was in her form.
"Hey." Hayden wanted to see if the newbie was anything like herself.
"What?" Emily snapped.
"I like you... Lets walk together!" Hayden linked arms with Emily and they began walking up to their next lesson together.

OOC: hope that was ok Tay.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:43 pm

Emily had already found a new friend. A girl in the older year had taken a liking to her when she snapped at her. She smiled at her ease at making friends. Her new friend Hayden was in the cheerleading team and walked with Emily to her next lesson. She rummaged around in her bag until she found her time table.
"Ugh! English!"
"It's all right. Your first day here is dead easy 'cause the teachers just introduce the subject and that." Hayden seemed to dislike english as well. They walked until they had to head off in seperate directions and Emily lined up outside her new classroom. It was in a messy mobile and didn't look very exciting. Inside there was an old grey woman with long lank hair.

"Something tells me enlgish is going to be fun..." Emily muttered sarcastically.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:58 pm

Kyra arrived at class-Art sometimes she wished that she was in the same year as her freinds . She was already wishing time away so that she could see them again. At her desk she found an envelope, no doubt another love letter from a boy. she sighed deeply and she pulled the envelope open to discover that it was another love letter, she hated turning down all these requests but her freinds were the most important thing she had and she didnt want a boy to get in the middle of them.

Kyra sat day dreaming as she wondered what the others were doing.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:17 pm

OOC: cough your charrie isn't in Yr7 so you wouldn't be in the same classes as Cherys, Erin, or Emily. You'd probably be in the same year as Hayden. She's in business right now.

BIC:
Hayden walked through the door of her business classroom with her tie practically at her waist, her skirt way too short for regulation.
"You're late Miss Bennet! and look at the state of your uniform! What's your excuse this time??" The teacher looked annoyed. Hayden had this teacher before, and used WAAAY too many excuses. She wracked her brain for a minute to find an appropriate excuse.
Saved someone from drowning, used it. Tripped over down the stairs, used. Been in medical, used. Helped a year 7. NOT USED!
"Sir, take a chill pill, i was helping this year 7 in my form to her class!" She sat down loike nothing had happened and rumaged through it to find her book. The book which was once green, was now peachy coloured. Her liquid foundation had burst in her bag. She couldn't tell the teacher, since you're not allowed make-up, but she couldn't hide it either. She got it out of her bag, hoping he wouldn't notice.
"HAYDEN! what is going on with your book?!" The teacher was furious.
"Well, you see..." Hayden paused.
"Erm, well. I was doing my homework and well... eh, My dog came and stood om my liquid foundation and it went everywhere! Poor skye was covered in makeup for weeks!" Hayden gave out a little sigh of relief.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:25 pm

Ok ive given in and decided on making a character

Name: Shandi Mays
Appearance: shoulder lenght light brown hair with a new coloured streak on her fringe every week and deep green eyes
Personality: Chatty, shy and cluless
Popular?: no
History: home schooled until her farther passed away so her mother sent her to secondry school
Extra: Over accesorises and talks to herself as she says her heads so clouded he needs to think outloud

Start

School, a fountain of knowlage filled with uniformed students sometimes willing to learn...
and at the gates a flash of colour...
STRIKE that an EXPLOSION of colour.
Shandi was standing at the gates taking large breaths
''Ok shand... breath, mom explained that school isnt really a big deal ,so show some backbone''
she took a few strides into the school and the bell for form rang.
shandi, taking a few moments to figure out what the bell meant, took the map out of her pocket and started running to form...
and tripped
''Ok heels, bad idea''
she quickly got up and started limping along to form.
she burst through the door and a grinning man came up to her
''ah you must be mandi''
''Shandi, sorry my writing isnt that good''
the man showed her to her seat and she sat down with no one sitting next to her.
Some girls were giggling behind her
''OMG have you seen what shes wearing!''
''She looks like a clown!''
''A clown on a really bad day''
they broke into laughter again
''Not a great start to my first school year'' shandi said sighing
the girls laughing grew louder
''She talks to herself, now thats RICH!''
Shandi started sinking down her chair, her cheeks turning red
''oh great''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:57 pm

OOC: Added a temp. picture for Hayden, except she's alot happer. New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Temp

BIC:
Hayden opened her rather... different book to find that all of her notes had been destroyed.
"Um, sir...." Hayden raised her book up.
"Hayden..." The teacher tutted and threw a piece of paper to her.
She grabbed the piece of paper and began writing notes, ok, so they had nothing to do with the work, but she looked like she was working.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Kyra was sat waiting for the bell to go when the Vice Principal strolled into the class. Everyone stood up. He came round scribbling on a piece of paper before walking to the front of the class and calling out a short list of names. "Katalee Beckett, Jenny Thompson and Kyra Mai please report to My office at break" The door slammed behind him. For the rest of the art lesson Kyra couldnt work properly she stared blankly at her piece of paper and waited, Now she would have to miss at least half of her break.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:25 am

Soon the rest of the class were lined up with Emily. The old woman inside strode out to them.
"Quiet down class. Quiet down... QUIET!" The class froze and stopped their many conversations. The teacher smiled in content and introduced herself. "I am Mrs. White. I teach english and you will be my class."
"Noooo..." Muttered Emily sarcastically to the delight of the girls around her who giggled.
"Quiet!" snapped Mrs. White. "You will all choose a desk and will sit in silence. I won't have any gum chewing in my class young lady!" She pointed at a small girl with red hair who was chewing slightly. She hurridely swallowed the wad of gum in her mouth and the students filed into the classroom.

Emily chose her seat quickly as the class hurridely scurried around to find the best seats. Not near the front. Somewhere at the back near the window and a radiator for winter. She spotted it. A boy with a face full of repulsing freckles was already shoving his scruffy bag under the desk.
"Move. I was sat here." snapped Emily. The boy gave a look of horror before scooping up his stuff and moving towards the third row.

Emily smiled sweetly and dropped her handbag on the desk.

Fifteen minutes into the lesson half the children where already slumped across their desks like lazy animals. One boy with blonde hair was asleep and the girl with the red hair next to him was poking him with her ruler. Emily was drawing on her desk. She hoped history would be better.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:42 am

OOC: ****ed off now, this is the 3rd time I've had to type this. My original message was friendly but now i'm just in a BAD MOOD. You don't need to read pink or green, just blue and red. Firstly CC stop spamming, add more structure to you're posts so thats their not spam, introducing 4 lines rule soon. Secondly please don't post without you're character being accepted next time. I'm taking away the older year thing, it's not working so i'm doing a timetalbe which we ALL follow no exceptions except special events, this means you must all act new to the school please. I'll just copy my writing so I don't lose it again... done. Please stick to the timetable, this way we can have rows in class Razz. I've accepted all your characters so look below for a brief summary of them all please. GG delete on of your accounts or I will, you have till...umm when I next get annoyed Twisted Evil. The pictures are fine if you don't want one of ruth's though, you don't need permission for them.

Cherys - Uncool, she's bright and bubble and clever even though she thinks she's not, but she's very sensitive.
Erin - Cool, used to be best friends with Cherys, she still wants to be. She' very mature and sophisticated, especially next to Cherys
Hayden - preppy cheerleader, you could add you joining the squad later, that would be good. She's spoilt rotten and has a horrible voice.
Emily - Could be 'Like, BFF's!' with Hayden (hint hint) she loves shopping, and is the perfect 'Brat' model, she also likes blonde's
Kyra - She's a bit of a goth but popular never the less, and tries to fit in with everyone else. A great friend.
Sarah - She's never been to school before, and her mother though 1st year of secondary would be the perfect time to start. She's very shy (due to not much social life maybe?) and keeps to herself.
Shandi (My fave!!!!) - A bit of a weirdo really, she talks outloud to herself is chatty but shy at the sime time. TOTALLY clueless but manages to be rather smart!

BIC: Chery's sat scribbling away at her paper. it was a 'getting to know you' sort of lesson so the teacher had told them to draw something that descibes themselves. Cherys was drawing a mermaid in deep blue ocean, she'd always loved the sea. It had gone wrong though, and the blue oil pastle had smudged on her shirt, and it looked messy. Then the bell rang.
"Okay, time's up!" shouted the teacher. Chery's looked proudly at her picture, then she realised on the whole it wasn't very good. She had the ideas...just not the skills. She looked around at others, comparing her, when she spotted an almost blank one, it was Kyra's, that gothic type one. Cherys thought she'd perhaps be thinking about why they wanted to see her at break. That took all of a few seconds, and she was on to looking at Erin's. It was a perfect masterpiece of a beautiful girl. erin was chatting away to her new friends, Hayden and Emma or something. Then Erin looked at Cherys, which made Cherys blush. She hadn't spoken to her since that last day of year 6, so perhaps Erin had forgotten her. As she walked out of the door she noticed a shy girl wearing a steak in her hair.
"Hi! Nice to meet you!" She chirped.

OOC: You're allowed to meet Erin btw, I'll use her next time, sorry about making her your friends, you don't have to like her but you're populars too, thats all. The girls I meet is BBG btw.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:59 am

OOC:Fine u do it i dunno how delete the other 1. im usin fallen4him also plz dont control our characters because it was working i thought it was going well, they will meet at break it does work i dont wana be a yr 7 (crys)

BIC: Erin glanced around the room nervously and spotted her friedns art work it was great then she stared at the paper infront of her that had only a few small marks on. The teacher had already called "Time up" so she grabbed her black handbag and headed for the door.

She patiently waited outside The Vice principals office for her turn. she was last, she saw the other two girls exit one by one bright red with thier uniform spotless. Then from inside the office came an unwanted voice "Kyra Mai come in" he said. He wasnt very happy. "Take a seat" he commanded. Kyra sat picking at her black nail polish while her black hair cut into a neat bob hung around her face, the silence was awful and all she could do was wait for him to speak
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:42 am

OOC: Hannah can't we keep it how it is? I think it's going fine and I don't want to change my class from english to art because I just spent ages describing the english class! Can we start the new time table thing after we completed this day? That way we can start the timetable off fresh. Very Happy Thanks for reading. Oh and can it be history now? I don't want to mess it up any more. Sad

BIC
After fifty long minutes of painful droning voices the english lesson was over. She shoved her things into her bag and pulled out her time table. She had history next. She hoped some of her new friends were going to be in her class. She barged past a small group of girls as she left the classroom and peered around for Hayden. She was nowhere in site. Of course! She was at the other side of the school. Emily checked her map. It seemed to be a long walk by herself so she walked along with some of the other girls in her class.

They seemed to like her. They must think she was entertaining after all because they all laughed at her impression of Mrs. White addressing the class. She pouted with her pretty nouth and wriggled her bottom in a bizarre kind of walk and began to speak in a lofty shrieking old lady voice. A few of the girls agreed that she was very accurate. A few girls set off in different directions as they approached the blocks. But most of them walked with Emily towards the history block.
"I have geography." said a tall girl with short brown hair. She went into a classroom after waving and smiling. Emily saw a long line of kids she remembered from her history class. Maybe history will be good.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:06 am

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s Timetable

OOC: Sorry but it's final, It doesn't matter that you've done it wrong,I don't care, honestly I just want us ll to be in the same class. here's the timetable, consult in whenever you're not sure, sorry for the inconveniece, just so you know we've had art so now were in ICT, you can edit you're post if you want but you don't need to, and you're english piece wasn't a waste of time because the 1st person to do the lesson gets to pick what the teacher's like, that means you got english! GG got art, and I get ICT as I'm posting now! I'll add teacher's in later, as they get added, and then make a preddyfull thing of it... I'm Erin right now just so you know. Oh and GG y on earth wud a popular year 9/10 hang out with year 7's? it's just unrealistc, and I wasn't contrrolling your character, I didn't say you did anything, I was looking at your work and you didn't put anything in the last post so I said you hadn't done anything. Here's what we'll do: Put at the end of you're post whether we can finish the class or not, and any others details, i you didn't want me to go onto the next class you should have said, I'm fed up with arguements, it's my forum, my roleplay, my rules.

BIC: Erin hated ICT, she thought it was such a waste of time playing around doing computor projects. She much prefered getting out of the house and doing thing than being a computor geek. "Morning class! I'm Mr Crout and I'm your ICT teacher, you'll know that though!" He said, jokily, Erin wasn't amused. She half paid attention to him whilst taking a look at the people in her class. She recognies The two preppy type girls, and she thought she'd seen that gothic one before, but she knew no one else, except Cherys. Cherys, she knew her alright. They'd been best friends since year 3, or there abouts but this summer holiday changed Erin. She'd realised that perhaps she shouldn't be friends with her in the new school, they were so different and Erin wanted to be liked. She made her decision; she chose...Popularity, popularity over her best friend. There was, though, still a part of her that longed to have her best friend back, but she'd already vowed she'd ignore her.
"Erin? Erin?" Erin snapped out of her daydream and got on with her work; a presentation on 'Me and my life' how immature.
OOC: you can start a new lesson or carry on from this one; but remember it's ICT, thanks
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:24 am

OOC: Hannah I strongly disagree now. Think about it. We should have older years and I did ask very nicely that we had history next before you even posted your timetable!
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:27 am

I trudged along the corridor my shoes making a horrible screeching sound. I pulled my bag along, it was really heavy.
I remembered this morning when i had said to my mum.
"None of the secondary school kids have bags like this. It's like a briefcase!"
"Children darling, and no it is not"
"Yeah your right briefcases aren't as heavy!"
I had rushed out to the car and slammed the door. What I didn't see is why i couldn't have just carried on being home schooled. My mum thought that it would be a good experience for me. The only reason I didn't go to a school in the first place was because mum didn't want me to get bullied but isn't secondary school the worst place to try to avoid that.
I wondered up another staircase then i faced the reality I was lost. I looked at my timetable again it was like a foreign language I just shoved i back into my pocket.
Then i realised i was standing right in front of it at last i had found it.
"BEEP! BEEP!"
I covered my ears at the harsh screeching sound. I pulled my glasses from on top of my head to my nose and stared at my watch in horror. Well this is a great first impression skipping your first lesson.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next