Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

+2
choccy
XxHannahxX
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s - Page 2 Empty Re: New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:22 pm

BIC
First lesson was art
''YES!'' shandi cheered
she had always been good at art, always drawing at home.
She drew depending on her mood, and she wasnt in a very good one.
She got to art and the teacher had handed her a piece of paper and she sat down.
she started drawing the outline of 4 figures, and as it developed it was easier to notice that it was a witch casting some sort of hex on 3 girls with designer handbags.
she finished quickly and started to look around, the boy next to her had drawn random doodles all over the paper, some of the girls with expensive haircuts were sketching wonky manakins with 'the lastest fashion' dress on it.
She coudn't believe how big headed these girls were, they obviously had money and showed it off.
Shandis family was quite rich too, not spending much money now that both her brothers were in uni, she had money but looking at her you couldn't tell.
A flash of blue caught her eye, some girl across the room was drawing a mermaid,
''well, she seems to like the same art style as me'' she muttered under her breath,
''Times up'' chimed the teacher as the bell went..
She left the room with the others and took the map out of her pocket
''eeerrrr...''
she didnt know where to go
''HI!'' chirped an alarmingly happy voice, she looked up to see the mermaid drawing girl,
she had blond hair in 2 pigtails with a slight hint of ginger,
''lost?''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s - Page 2 Empty Re: New school, new beginning - (No PM) - (T) - (Accepting) - (s

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:41 pm

Right, I've had some complaints about my rules being to strict so here's an update:
1.) Follow the timetable please, it's really not that hard!
2.) Try to remember to put at the end of your post if the next person should move onto the next lesson, or if they can stay in same lesson etc.
3.) Normal forum rules apply here please, it's respect!
4.) Taking off the 'I might edit some posts' etc. thing, it's not fair I realise.
5.) You can have 2 charcters is you like, or jut 1, I don't mind!
6.) 4 lines rules, but you can do as much as you like!
7.) Finally be as creative as you can and have fun! Very Happy

Hope there are no complaints about these rules, if some people are leaving because they don't like them please don't put any bad comments, it's not nice. Crying or Very sad Smile
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Hayden - Break
Hayden threw her stuff in her bag and walked out the door to go to break.
"Miss Bennet!" The teacher shouted. Hayden sighed and turned around smiling.
"Sir, as much as Id' LOVE to talk, I have cheerleading to sign up for again this year! And well, what's a squad without it's captin?" She smiled more and nodded, the techer nodded along and then began shaking his head.
"No Hayden, This is serious, your grades in ICT are terrible! I mean, just look at this!" He held up her report from last year. Her Grades spelt out 'FUDGE' if you re-arrange them.
Thats an F, a U, a D, a G, and an E. Not a single C.
"Look, sir, I'll try harder, but, i really have to go!" She looked out the window at the other girls making their way up to cheerleading.
"Fine, We'll talk about this later." He dismissed Hayden and she ran out the door, and down to cheerleading.
She scribbled her name on the sign-up sheet in bright pink, and ran to her next lesson before the end of break.

OOC: It's Ok for me if you go to next lesson.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:16 pm

ICT went terribly. Emily was good at all the computers and things but the topic was so boring.
"Spreadsheets?! God! How boring can you get?!" she exclaimed which for some peculiar reason the other girls seemed to find funny. Emily fidgeted through it. Hayden and her were going to sign up for the cheerleading team at break. Finally the bell rang out. She was about the march off with Hayden before the ICT geek of a teacher dragged her back and complained about her grades.

After waiting for five minutes Hayden came back out giggling slightly and mumbling about 'FUDGE grades'. They raced down to the P.E. block and scribbled their names down for the team.
"I hope we get those cute pom poms!" she squealed in delight.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! The bell rang.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:07 pm

Kyra stared at her favorite black boots- which she shouldnt have been wearing to school. "Get you uniform sorted, You bring a bad r4putation to the school"
"Oh shut up you old prune" thought Kyra and she had to bite her lip to stop herself laughing. Still staring at the floor she edged her tie up her neck and folded her shirt under. " List of offenses 1.wearing makeup, 2. ripped skirt with safety pins in it far shorter than regulation, 3. disgracefull uniform, 4. unsuitable choice of footwear, 5. wearing jewellery...and the list seemed to go on and on; Kyra listened to the clock ticking guess how much of her break had been wasted when suddenly BANG "WOULD YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" screamed the vice principal. Kyra's head shot up form the floor. "Better" he said..." You are dismissed" Kyra got up from the unconfortable chair and left the room before exiting the building and heading towards her friends. There were some small girls stood with them, likely year 7s.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:55 am

Only a few hours into her first day and Emily already looked like she knew the school quite well. Her tie was short and was slung down to her waist and her shirt was not tucked in. The first two top buttons of her shirt were undone.
"PS is all right. Just as long as you don't get landed with a real boring teacher." Commented Hayden as they walked arm in arm towards there next lesson. A few other girls were walking with them and some boys were hovering nearby. They joined the short line as they approached their classroom and wondered what their teacher would be like for the first PS lesson of the year.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:05 am

Hayden looked at the people in the line.
"Oh my gosh, there's some real weirdo's in our class!" she whispered to Emily, whilst looking around at her classmates. The both started giggling, until the teacher came, at this point they were in hysterics.
"Did he get dressed in the dark this morning?!" Hayden watched the teacher unlock the classroom door.
"Seriously, a PLAID sweater-vest, brown trousers?! And, OH MY GOSH! WHAT ARE THOSE HORRIFIC THINGS ON HIS FEET?!" Hayden shouted, and pointed at some 'gladiator' style sandals. She almost fell to her knees with laughter, but managed to stay upright, since Emily and Hayden still had their arms linked.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:34 am

"Urgh, that teacher has no fasion sense, I wonder if he likes humiliating himself?" Erin said aloud, she hoped it would help her fit in, and whatever happens no one must know she knows Cherys.
"Yh, got that right!" Said hayden, she was one of the girls in hysterics.
"hi I'm hayden, nice to meet you!"
"I'm Erin, are you new?" Thuis was a polit way to ask why she looked older than everyone else.
"Nah, got held back for a few years, can't be bothered with school!" This made Erin giggle.
"Should have seen my IT scores, FUDGE!" The 3 burst out laughing, although Erin didn't get it.
At this point the class walked into the room, a poorly looked after one. The teacher droned on for the whole lesson, who he was etc. and making them do notes on what PS was. When it was finally over, the 3 girls were getting on really well, and walke dout the classroom arm in arm.

OOC: Lunch next guys, but you can do your PS lesson if you wish, no further back than that.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:58 am

Sarah sat there staring at the clock longing the lesson to last for longer and longer. So far in the day she had no friends and it was lunch next and she had no-one to talk to. Everyone else was having no trouble making friends but Sarah knew no-one and she was already branded as unpopular and a loner.
10..9..8..7..6..5.. she couldn't bear to watch she stood behind her chair and as soon as the teacher said go rushed out of the classroom and went to site on an empty bench so she wouldn't have to ask someone if she could sit somewhere.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:28 am

Emily went into the classroom giggling with Hayden. His shoes were awful. Unkind words were whispered all through the lesson and not just about the teacher. The girl in the front row with the weird hair was a ten minute long discussion and that wasn't a patch on the small girls spot.

The minutes seemed to tick by quickly for Emily enjoyed insulting everybody and giggling while the teacher droned on. It only seemed a few minutes later before the bell rang.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Hayden felt free when she finally got out of the classroom.
"oh, Emily, you're make-up's smudged a little!" Hayden handed Emily a mirror.
"Oops! my lip-gloss is running low! Time to top-up!" Hayden re-applied her lip-gloss.
"What lip gloss do you use anyway?" Emily asked whilst she re applied her makeup.
"Very berry lip shine, or on really good days, rasberry kiss." Hayden smiled and put the lip gloss back in her pocket. They began making their way up to the lunch hall.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:11 am

Feel free to stop posting, I realise this isn't really going anywhere, I'm hopefully making a new one soon though. All I've got so far is deamons, you'll see later!
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2