Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 7 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by x-liv-x Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:13 am

Maya looked at the door and recognised someone she knew out of the corner of her ey she lifted her head and smiled at the girl.
"Hi sophie!"
"Hi Maya." Sophie replied
Maya went back to cleaning the camera she had spent a long time saving for she brushed the lense with her cloth. Maya had taken photography as an option at her old school and had bought a camera especially for it, she had done a few lessons of photography but not many because in the end she ended up at Silverdale.
Sophie came to sit next to Maya and they started talking.
--------
Jake walked into the library.
Why did i do this i won't know anyone and everyone will pick on me becuse of it
He walked in and was shocked to find about 10 people in there already and it was still pretty early on in the period and people were still rushing around trying to find the right club. It was a mixture of boys and girls. He scanned the room until he found someone he recognised from his lessons.
Was her name Claire? I hope she doesn't mind if i sit next to her, but i don't know anybody else.
For some reason though he didn't know what he wanted to join the same club as Kyra but he thought they had nothing in common and there was no chance.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 7 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 am

The bell went for free period
since Katia was already in the library she went to the front desk
''hey is the book club starting today?''
The librarian smilded, nodded then pointed to a table with a pile of books on it
Katia sat down, picked up a book and began reading the blurb, then the first page.
More people were arriving, some she knew out of class, she was sort of hoping Kyra would join, she wanted to find out more about her, she didn't want to be friends, she just wanted to figure her out.
She put the book down for a moment to look at the other people, one girl saw her looking and waved, Katia threw her a disgusted glance and picked up the book again.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:44 am

Kyra had been tol by the nurse to get lots of rest so she stayed in the room. She climbed onto her bed and pulled out her drawing set, she neglected the Goth girl that she had drawn before and started to draw a beautiful angel whose wings spread across a saphire sky. She loved drawing, some people said that books helped them to escape to far away places and forget all of their problems. This was true; Kyra enjoyed reading but found that drawing took her away to places she chose to imagine not ones that were already set for her.

The beautiful angel began to come to life, her hair semed to shine as it blew in the wind and her white wings spread wide from her back as she drifted in the cloudless sky.

RING Kyra's mind returned to Earth as her cell phone began to play a familar tune, she carefully placed the drawing board to one side and answered the call.
"Hello?" she said
"Hello Kyra" answered a chilling voice. Kyra gasped and snapped the cell phone shut, she knew who was calling, it was someone she wished that she could forget; but she couldnt. She could never forget.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:02 am

Saphira stood with a small group of people. A teacher she didn't recognize stood in front of them. She scanned the group, looking for any familiar faces. She spotted the boy who had asked to borrow a pen lurking at the back. She smiled at him and turned back to the front. The teacher explained that they were putting out birdfood today. Saphira smiled. She loved the birds.

---

Josh shuffled along at the back of the nature ramble group. He could see the girl with the blue hair in front of him. He was surprised she had taken the same club. He looked away quickly and listened to the teacher. Feeding the birds? He could do that. Everybody closed in at the front and took a small bag of seed from the teacher. He stumbled forwards and was given a bag.
"Now we're going to split up and spread the seeds around a bit. Don't put them around really noisy places like near the door. Try around the trees." she said.

The class split up and bgan to throw seed over patches of grass.

---

Alex sat in the powers classroom at his powers class. The same teacher that had taught him before was there. She was getting people to practise the power that they wanted. He stood up and watched her walking around and helping some of the ones who were having the most trouble. He closed his eyes and focused on becoming unseen. He could feel himself dissapear for a few seconds. He flickered back. This was going to take some time.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:21 am

Kyra's cell phone rang again.
"Hello" she said nervously
"Dont think that hanging up will get rid of me Kyra, i found your number and it wont be long before i find out where your staying" the man said in a threatening voice.
"Please...leave me alone" Kyra begged but it was too late, the caller had hung up.
Kyra ignored the call and carried on drawing her angel, after all he couldnt find her here. Could he?
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:12 am

Maya stared blankly around the classroom a few people had joined since she last looked up from her camera.
They probably think i'm a spoilt rich kid because of this camera
Maya was starting to wish she hadn't brought it but she had promised her mum she would take some pictures of around the school.
Why shouldn't i bring it? I worked for ages to save up the money.
Maya shivered at all of the work she had done:
Mowing lawns, washing cars, tidying around the house...
She looked at Sophie, and broke the silence Maya really hated silence.
"So why did you join?"
-----------------------------
Jake was so absorbed into his book he hadn't realised how many other people had joined. The room was full of people just sitting down reading and discussing.
Maybe this won't be quite as bad as i had imagined
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Saphira was throwing seed underneath a tree and calling out to the birds.
"There's nothing to be scared of. Come and eat little birds..." Several landed and began to eat the seed. Saphira smiled and sprinkled some more furthur along.

---

Josh glanced at Saphira as he carelessly threw his seed on the lawn. She was surrounded by birds and was cheeping at them. So that was her power. He saw a few birds in the shade of an oak and threw some seed to them. They spread their wings and flew away from the rain of seed.

---

After several attempts, Alex was still visible. He closed his eyes and concentrated so hard he was shaking. I must not be seen. I must learn. He managed it. He smiled to himself and walked around his table. He was still invisible. He could move. He flickered back after only a minutes worth of fun. He was still weak.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:41 am

Jake watched a group of girls discuss a book they kept pointing at a page then giggling or nodding.
"Hey i've read that book it's good isn't it?" Jake said to Katia.
Katia looked up nodded and smiled then went back to staring at her book, Jake did the same.

Maya ran over to the playing field clutching her camera tightly.
I really want to get a picture of that dragonfly, i've been chasing it for ages.
She huffed and puffed around the field desperately trying to get a good shot of the insect. Maya ventured further and further onto the field. She passed the nature club and waved at Saphira as she ran past then picked up the pace.
This dragonfly is way to fast. I better take a risk but if i don't get it right it'll fly away.
She took a few more big strides then a jump and pressed the button on the camera.
At last!
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:01 pm

The boy next to katia actually talked to her
she didn't really take much notice, she just nodded and smiled
She had finished chapter 3 already, she knew that she was way ahead of everyone else
she looked at the bulliten board across the room, something caught her eye.

Searching for band members:
guitarist
pianist(keyboard)
back-up singer
drummer
Band practice tuesdays during free period
music room 2

Thats perfect, she tought smiling to herself, a great way to make friends and play drums, no one was really watching her so she got up, took the advertisment off the board and put it in her pocket
'less competition this way'

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 am

Just before the bell went, the clubs closed.
"English..." Sophie sighed and shoved her little disposable camera in her bag.
"Sophie, i hope you're going to get a better camera by next week!" The teacher laughed.
Sophie made her way up to english.
"English... SNORE!" She joked as she walked with Maya. They both arrived in the classroom laughing.

-----
Claire put the book back on the table and walked up to English. Sighing. English was her favourite lesson in her old school, besides chemistry. She wasn't sure if it would be any different, she hoped it would be nice though.
She took a seat and listened to the teacher take the register. Claire looked around, hoping they would write a story at some point.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 7 Empty my charcter

Post by sugerush Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:46 am

Name: Ebony
Age (minimum 10, max 17): 15
Upper or lower school?: upper
Image/Description of looks: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 7 Anime_black
Powers: 1. shape shifter 2. flys 3.can see the future. Sometimes it comes to her in scary visions other times she an force her self to see things.
Personality(no Mary-sues): mysterious but when you get to know her she is really nice and cool
Short Bio: she lives with her mum and her younger sister called tilly who is 4
Room+Bed: 103 single
Other:

sugerush

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:48 am

OOC: Accepted! Welcome to silverdale.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 7 Empty first day at school

Post by sugerush Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:08 am

ebony sat in this stuffy cabin on her way to herworst nightmare (freak school)
she couldnt see why her mum and dad had to send her there. she didnt want to go because everyone will hate her because thats what always happens or she make a freak show out of herself.
she only just relised she was going to be late. but thats not a change because ebony was alway late.
finally ebony arrived at the train station. ishe got into her taxi and started on her way to the school following the winding roads.
embony arrived at the school and thought that its huge and really cool. a strang looking middleage man ran upto her as she entered the building he handed ebony a piece of paper saying room 103 single bed and a key.
she started searching for her room and ebony finally found it after 3 wrong turns. she tried to open the door she guessed that she was the first person to arrive at that room because it was locked. ebony fumbled for the key in her pocket and unlocked the door then ishe dragged her suitcase inside the room with her it was a really nice room but it felt really lonely. ebony sat on the bed and started unpaking once she finished unpacking she looked at her time table her next class wasnt until an hour so she decided to have a nap so she set her alarm and took her bed covers wich are red with black hearts in the right bottom corner and made the bed then ebony
lied down until she driffted into a sleep. ebonys alarm woke her up and she decided there was only one more period so she will start school tomorrow so she decided to have a look around the school while she was doing this she thought to herself i hope i make friends and someone talks to me on my first day.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

sugerush

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:10 am

Alex sat in Mrs. Wrights, english class and looked out for Sophie. He knew she would want to sit next to him. He sighed he liked Sophie but she seemed to be pushing a bit too close. He wanted to make other friends too. He brushed his fringe out of his eyes and slumped lazily in his chair. Soon the lesson began and the class started to read a short story about a lost child. Not long into the lesson the receptinist poked her head around the door and scanned the classroom.
"Is Alex here? Alex Goodwill?" He froze. Was he in trouble. He put his hand up reluctantly. She smiled in a pitying way at him as he clumsily got out of his seat and headed towards the door. He hadn't done anything wrong. He didn't understand.

They walked down a few corridors and finally arrived at the reception. She closed the door quietly and handed him a phone waiting on the desk. He turned his back on her. She left the room obendienlty.
"Hello..?" his throat was dry as he spoke to the person on the other end.
"Hello. Alex. It's Emily, your sister." normally he would of told her he knew she was his sister but her voice told him it was not the time. She was crying.
"What's wrong? What happened?" Alex's stomach sank as he prepared himself for some kind of bad news.
"It's dad... There was a bad car crash and...and... The other drivers fine but dad..." she was sobbing now.

Alex felt like a stone at the bottom of a lake. Cold and alone. Sad and wet as a single tear rolled down his cheek.
"Is... Is he...alive?" choked Alex. The question was too much to bear.
"No. No Alex." and she burst into a flood of tears and hung up.

The journey back to the classroom was horrible. He sprinted so as to avoid eye contact with the couple of people in the corridors that were doing errands or going to the toilets. He paused at the door only to wipe away his tears and he entered the classroom. He went silently to his things and put them in his bag. Mrs. Wright nodded in approval and a few heads looked up. He turned back one last time as he left the room. The last he saw was Sophie giving him a questioning look.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:20 am

Sophie was slightly worried. Her eyes followed him out of the room. She waited a minute so she didn't raise suspicion.
Sophie walked up to the teachers desk.
"Please can I go to the toilet?" She asked politely.
"No." The teacher focused on the work.
"But i don't mean the toilet i mean.... i need to use the TOILET" She stressed a hint. The teacher picked it up.
"Oh of course sophie! I didn't realise!" The teacher quickly wrote out a slip, so if a teacher saw her going to her room, they'd know why.
Sophie shuffled out of the classroom, thinking where Alex may have gone. She slipped into the boys dorm block, invisible of course, and went to find Alex's room. She gave three quick knocks and re-appeared just before he opened the door.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:37 am

Alex wiped his tears away as he answered the door. He was embarrased to be seen crying by somebody he didn't know very well. She sighed and came in as he stepped aside and closed the door. He turned his back on her and rummaged around in the wardrobe.

He hoped she couldn't hear him as he hid his face in the wardrobe and silently dripped on his jeans. He knew that behind him she would be frantically thinking of something comforting to say. He pretended to cough and as he brought his hand up to his face to 'cover his mouth' he wiped another set of fresh tears away from his cheeks.

He made sure to look down as he put his stuff back into his suitcase. He tried to keep his thoughts off his father. He wondered how Sophia had managed to come to comfort him. yet between this images of his father errupted in his mind and with them came a fresh flood of new tears which he didn't even attempt to stem.

He was no longer ashamed of crying and sat on his bed with his head burrowed into his pillow. He could tell she was struggling to work out what to do. He knew she wanted to comfort him for she was a sweet girl. Pretty too. He had not known her for long though and left the thoughts he was unsure of deep inside of him.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:56 am

Sophie sat on the bed next to him, combing his hair with her fingers whilst he burried himself in his pillow.
"Alex.." She sighed. Alex tried to say something but his words were muffled by the pillow.
"You can't stay there forever!" She joked and gently pulled down the corner of the pillow so she could see his eye. Alex put the pillow down and wiped away his tears. Sophie put her arm around him and let his head rest on her shoulder. Sophie gently combed his hair out of his eyes and whispered comforting words to him.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Alex didn't know how long he was sat with Sophie for. For every second felt like age in this new depressed body. He knew he must leave soon though for he heard the bell ring. He brushed away the rest of his tears and stood up. For the first time since Sophie had entered the room he spoke.
"I...I... have to pack the rest of my things." he sniffed. She nodded and stood up too. Before wishing him luck and leaving the room for her next lesson.

He put the rest of his things in his suitcase and sighed. It was time to leave. He no longer felt like crying. He was too tired. He headed to the reception where he would sign out and call a taxi to the train station where he would catch the next train. He had barely been here a day and he was already going back home to mourn the death of his father.

He was now an orphan. Alone in the world.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:20 am

Sophie wandered up to her room. it was break. She opened up her laptop and sat on her bed.
Please log into Wahoo! e-mail and messaging a message said on her internet. She logged in. Nobody from her old school was on. Go figure, they were probably in lesson.
Compose e-mail Sophie wanted to e-mail her parents to tell them she needed a camera for photography. As it loaded, she worried about Alex.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:38 am

Kyra heard her phone ring again and she knew who was calling but stupidly she answered anyway. " Silverdale boarding school for the gifted...now why on earth would you want to go there?" the voice asked with a cruel laugh, not expecting an answer. Kyra was scared but stronger emotions were overtaking her like anger. She realised that lately she had cried too much letting things control her life but now she was in control and nobody could stop her. Rage built up inside her and she threw the cellphone at the wall, shortly a loud smash echoed through her ears. Afetr she had calmed down she approached the phone. It still worked even though the screen was cracked in several places. The bell rang

Seth had been in photography at free period chasing a dragonfly, he liked dragon flys, they were his favorite creature but they were hard to photograph eventually he captured a few beautiful shots of one on a blossom tree. They were perfect and secretly he had his own collectiom of pictures that he had taken and drawn. Every now and then he glanced over at the girl named Maya trying to convince himself that a girl who looked as great as her would not notice that he even existed.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Alex sat hunched in the back seat of a taxi. Traveling furthur and furthur away from his old new life and closer towards his new new life of death and loss. He travelled furthur from the magic. Furthur from his room. Furthur from Sophie. Though he did not know that. Tired, devestated and confused, Alex sniffed and fell into painful dreams of smashing glass and the last cries of somebody he loved.

---

Saphira sat in english doodling on her planner. She saw Alex leave. She sighed and bean to shade in a sketch of a fox in. A few minutes later he came into the room again quietly. His eyes glistened as if he had been crying and his cheeks looked damp. He silently collected his things and left. She watched Sophie get up and make her excuse. She knew what she was up to.

---

Josh continued to pencil a picture of Mrs. Wright being eaten by a sheep in his margin. He glanced at Saphira every now and then who seemed to bbe looking at Sophie who left the room with a look of concern on her face.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:08 pm

break was nearly over, so it was going to be language next, the last lesson of the day. you could've picked just about any language you wanted. Sophie and Claire took Japanese, and Danny took Spanish.
Sophie packed her things into a little bag ready to go to her first Japanese class.
She flicked through her book a little and practiced whilst she waited for the bell.

----
Danny sat at his desk, he was quite confused, Alex, the boy in the room nextdoor had left. He didn't even know who he was, but found it strange. He sat and practiced his spanish, he couldn't wait until he was in upper school for advanced languages.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by sugerush Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:11 pm

Ebony was so lonely in her room when other people where having fun so she ventured out of her room looking for friends. She decided to go and look in the libary. Sat over in the corner was was a boy called Josh on his laptop, he saw her looking at him and smiled. She decided to go over and talk, walking over in a really casual way. "Hi, my names Ebony" Josh smiled, shook her hand and
said
"Hi, i'm Josh"
"So what are u up to?" Ebony asked Josh.
"Just emailing home." Josh replied
"Oh ok." Ebony replied
"Sorry it was nice meeting you but i have got to go."
"Oh, bye Josh it was nice meeting you!"
"Oh, Ebony meet me in the cafeteria, I will probly be having a coffee after last period. I'll introuduce you to some of my friends." said Josh
Josh walked away and left ebony on her own once again she went back to her room and smiled she couldnt belive a hottie like josh had asked to meet up with her.
occ: sat next to tamar and she agrees with that

Please ask permission before or at the end of your post if you are going to be using someone else's character, also I suggest firstly you actually READ the rules, ALL of them, and practice your spellling and grammar, or else a temporary ban is coming your way.
Thanks,
~Moderation team~

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

sugerush

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:13 pm

Kyra headed slowly towards Japanese class hoping that some people she knew would be there, "Ow" she yelled to herself as a piece of broken glass came off her cellphone (she knew you werent meant to have cellphones in class but she wanted to make sure she didnt get another call) and dug into her leg which began to bleed. "Oh @#^%" cursed Kyra as she wildly swept her hand at the cut, it refused to stop bleeding so Kyra gave up and let it bleed, it didnt really hurt.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:54 am

Katia put her book down and stormed out of the library
'english...fine' she thought debating in her head if she was gonna go or skip it.
english passed by thanks to the invention of an ipod, the teacher didnt cath her as she sat at the back of the class.
Break bell
Katia got up and shoved a few people out of her way, she stormed to her room.
Katia Read for the rest of the break
Language bell
Katia picked french as she and her uncle lived in france for a few months, which is where they met the little leach, her new auntie Thea.
Katia sighed and entered her clssroom.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next