Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 10 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by choccy Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:36 am

"Ok, thanks, we should be able to figure it out." Sophie put down the phone and began dialing another number.

Danny's phone rang loudly, but he picked it up quickly so he didn't wake his roomates.
"Hello?" His voice was croaky from all the talking at the party.
"Danny? It's Sophie, i need your help." She whispered so others couldn't hear her.
"You need my help at 9am on a Saturday, can't you need it a little later?" He joked
"Sorry, but remember Kyra from last night? It's about her."Sophie looked at the piece of paper Ebony wrote her name and dorm on, she turned it over and wrote down what Kyra had said.
"Well, if its going to be a long story, i'll come down to your dorm, it'll be easier." By now Danny was half dressed, his roomates still sleeping.
"Ok, but careful not to wake Saphira, i think she's still sleeping." Sophie put the phone down and sighed, this was going to be a long day.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 10 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:48 am

Kyra slowly became aware of the cold darkness that surrounded her. Her eyes snapped open and her great night vision helped her find her way around the cluttered, dirty room. It was still pretty early in the morning and she hadnt slept well.

Over night she had been thinking about her phone a lot and all the calls and messages on it. She picked up the small half broken cell phone and began to delete all the texts that had been sent and recieved since she had left the school from the memory of her phone. She did the same for the calls, leaving only an insignificant call from her phone company and one from some car insurance company.

"Kyra wake up now and get yourself down here" came a low pitched yell from downstairs, it seemed that he could never be bothered to come upstairs or ask politely. she sighed but didnt bother to reply as she walked down the creaky stairs that smelt of rotting wood. She sat on a chair opposite the one that he sat on around an old sticky table.

"Give me your phone" he said, his piercing blue eyes staring into hers.
"Dearest Uncle David now why woudl you want my phone?" she aksed hiding a smug smile whiel she thought Too late, all the eveidence is gone.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:00 am

Saphira stirred in her sleep and woke up. She saw that Sophie was already awake. Normally Saphira wakes up early but the party had been a long one and she had been tired. She got up out of bed and headed towards the wardrobe. She rummaged around for her clothes and it only took a few seconds to notice that Kyra's shelf was empty.
"Where's Kyra's stuff?!" she cried. She looked around the room. She couldn't see Kyra any where.

---

Alex sat in the car. He was on his way to the funeral and Emily and Russell were driving him there. He would go home as soon as possible. Home as in his new school. After all it round about WAS his new home. The car slowed down and came to a stop. Emily sighed and got out, followed by Russell and finally Alex.

After the funeral

Alex approached his fathers new grave. It was made out of the finest marble and Emily and Russell had spent all the money they had been saving up for their wedding on this day. The other people that had came to the funeral had walked off after finishing their wine. Grandma and Grandpa and the family friends. The only people that remained were Russell, Emily and Alex.
"Goodbye dad." said Alex and he felt like his insides were exploding. And with his farewell they all turned around and went back to the car.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:49 am

To the member sugerush,
We have noticed continual poor grammar, spelling and use of paragraphs throughout your participation in this roleplay. Firstly, go and read both the forum rules and the role play rules before posting again, because if you break a rule again you will automatically receive a 3 day ban on your account. Don't believe me? I would if I were you, seeing as I'm the admin of this site. You have been warned of the consequences.
Thanks,
~Moderation team~

Just edited YOUR grammar mistakes. Very Happy

~Moderation team~
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:09 am

He continued to stare at her, clearly he was unimpressed, she sighed deeply and handed over her phone. There was a short silence while he began to check the history on the phone then he spoke. "I take it you know why you were brought here" he said in a casual tone, she stared blankly at him. "You are here to help me sort your parents will and final affairs" he finished.
"You're wasting your time...my parents wouldnt leave you anything" she replied smugly to his comment. He pretended that he didnt hear her even though inside he was a burning volcano about to errupt.

" Your parents accounts and vaults need to be emptied and unfortunatly i dont know the passwords. I am not suggesting you know them Kyra, i am telling you to find them out"
Kyra stared at him in disgust before heading back upstairs.
" You can refuse for as long as you want but eventually, you'll have to help" he yelled after her.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:18 am

Alex put his heavy suitcase into the boot of Russell's car and got into the back seat. Emily and Russell had offered to take him home after the funeral. The journey was mostly traveled in silence as nobody was in the mood for conversation.

---

Josh sat fully dressed in his room. Nothing to do today. No lessons. No friends to see. There was Saphira... No he won't bother her. He got out his laptop and started to email his grandparents.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:35 am

Ring Kyra's phone began to ring minutes after she got into the room that she was staying in she frantically searched for it then remembered. She had left it downstairs, she flung herself back out of the door and to the stairs but then the ringing stopped.

Seth had been hoping that Kyra woudl answer the phone since he hadnt had a reply from his text. Someone answered the phone, "Kyra are you okay? , i was kind of worried that you were still mad at me after i kissed you but i really didnt mean to and i dont know why i did it and...Kyra?, are you there?. There was a short silence and then a middle aged man said down the phone " Dont ever ring or text this phone again or there'll be trouble, you hear?". Seth's eyes widened as he pressed the end call button, after a few deep breaths he rushed off to the girls block. His feet skidded to a halt at room 101 where his fists began to rapidly bang at the door, "Let me in already!" he yelled through the door.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:40 am

Saphira jumped a mile when she heard the bangs and thuds at the door. She ran towards and wrenched open the door to discover Seth stood there looking worried.

---

Alex stared out the window. He wasn't taking in any of the scenery. He was day dreaming and trying to keep his mind off his dad. He knew that only time will heal his wounds and that he would have trouble entering the school again. He was tired after a long night of shifting uncomfortably in his sisters sitting room. He looked at his watch. He should be there soon.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:46 am

Seth looked around the room, checked Kyra's bed and flung the wardrobe door open.
"Where's Kyra" he said urgently. Sophie sat and said "Im sure shes fine" remembereing that panic would do nothing at all in the situation, Saphira looked blank but worried in the same way that Sophie did.

"Ah they must think im crazy" he thought, then he had an idea. He frantilcally ripped his phone from his pocket and turned the volume up then selected the phone call he had just had. After the message both girls stared at him in shock.
"Dont go telling me that everything is fine when i just got that message from her phone" he said looking from one to the other.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:47 am

Katia had been reading and listening to music all night, obviously annoying her room mates.
she looked at her clock when the sun came up,
''5 am, nothing to do today'' she put her book down and began to think of possible things to do
'i could check out that band room, to see if i could just play drums all day, i could get a taxi into town and go shopping mark had given me £100 just in case i did, I could paint' Katia looked over at her easels and paintbrushes, she had always loved art and she was pretty good at it too.
Her uncle had been maried to Thea for about 3 months and whenever Katia started painting she would always come up and say she had a disgusting demented twisted mind and it shouldn't be called art, she was always sweet as suger to Katia when her uncle was around,her uncle was blind to not see trough that nasty little gold digger that was young enough to be her sister.
Thats why she didn't bring her laptop, because she knw her uncle would e-mail her, and she always turned her phone off around 5-ish because thats when he said he'd call, she only brought her phone at all Because she wanted to speak to her little sisters, she looked at her clock again
'' 8 am, they'll be awake by now''
she dialed the number into her phone and after some ringing she heard the happy chirping of her sisters in unison
''hheeeeeelo Mayjor resident.... residon....house''
''not improving i see''
''KAT!!!''
''yup, what you been up to?''
''well the fair came to town and there was a huge fairis wheel
And we had ice cream
And i threw up after the twirly ride
And......''
the list continued and they talked for ages, every line from the twins making Katia smile and brought tears to her eyes.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:49 am

Saphira felt like bursting into tears at one point. Kyra had left the school. She stood with her mouth open. She was shocked at the phone call.
"You kissed her?" She asked and then felt dumb for there were more important things to think about then the relationships of her friends.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:59 am

''ok i'll call tomorrow, say hi to grandma and grandpa for me''
Katia put the phone down and began hearing banging noises, she looked outside her door and saw some boy banging on room 101s door shouting ''let me in let me in'' and thinking ''wheres Kyra?! whats up with her?! Whats wrong?!''
'funny how everything wiered in this school revolves around this Kyra girl' she continued to stare at this boy, he obviously didn't notice her, until he was finally let in the room'
''interesting'' she thought still staring at 101s door ''veeery interesting''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 am

Alex hugged his sister goodbye and Russell gave him a pat on the back. He was handed his suitcase.
"Good luck." Russell said as he turned to go back into the car. Emily silently waved and joined him. Alex dragged his suitcase towards the school. He was back.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:08 am

Seth blushed while he tried to think of an excuse but all he could come up with was "Well thats not the point!...now what do we do?"

Kyra sat on the floorbaords close to giving up, as far as she knew he was still on the phone to someone she knew. "KYRA" David yelled with a voice so loud he almost shook the foundations of the house. She didnt respond but his yells got louder and louder, even when she was at the bottom of the stairs he yelled.
"Im here" she said as she closed her eyes trying to shield them from the sound. He wasnt very happy he began to kick the furniature about and her cell phone lay in pieces on the floor. "You stupid girl he yelled, why do you have to involve people. Its none of their business" he screamed as he smashed a chair against a wall. Kyra could see he was in no mood for smart comments and she was rather scared.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:11 am

"Sorry Seth but I really do think it is the point. That's why you phoned her in the first place." Saphira chose to be awkward. If they were going to see Kyra again they had to find out as much as possible. She wondered why Seth was so worked up about it. He didn't seem that close to Kyra after all.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:26 am

Seth stopped pacing the room and thought for a moment. He gulped and whispered "What if she ran away...because of me", Hiding tears was harder than he thought. Even though he refused to let them fall he was sure that it was obvious that they were there, inside he still loved her a little but not enough to kiss her, suddenly he hated himself. Sophie had been to quiet since he entered the room he turned to her, "You knew didnt you" she continued to stare at the floor. "We have to find her, whatever it takes" he said believing that nothign would stop him.

Kyra opened her eyes and she was back in the room leaning on her bags, had she fainted or had it all been a dream. She knew that both answers were wrong when she felt the warm run of blood down the side of her face, she felt her head to find where it was coming from and soon found a quite deep cut on the side of her forehead, she wasnt in much pain it was just a dull sting giving her a slight headache.

She sat up and turned to see a figure at the door "AHHH" she shrieked and insitinctly raised her hand, a blinding light caused her to look away for a second, a moment later a sheet of blue pulsing energy blocked the door, "What crazy party trick is this" sneered David as he tried to push through it, as soon as his fingertips came into contact with it he was thrown back but he was in no mood to give up. He carried on throwing himself at the barrier hoping that sooner or later it would break.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:30 am

Katia decided nothing else was going to happen, she changed into new clothes, put on her favourite jacket and started walking to music room 2, it wasn't that far away and she hoped she didn't start an angry mob of still sleeping students with her music, as it was probebly going to be so loud to stop people thoughts reaching her it was probebly going to be loud enough to wake people up.
She reached the music room and there was a note on the door

Open to students

all weekdays 9am-7pm
Saturdays 8am-6pm

''works for me'' she said while opening the door,
there were 3 guitars, 2 pianos, a microphone, 2 basses and a drumkit, she guessed that music room 3 was classical musical instruments.
She sat at the drum kit and picked up the drumsticks.
She began to play, faster and louder as time went by, she can usually go for hours wothout stopping for a break, her record was 4 hours not even pausing, when she played or painted she seemed to go into some kind of trance, the problem is that if she goes without stopping, when she finally does stop she collapses, it reminds her of her in corruption form, if someone doesn't stop her she can't be stopped, she can stop herself most of the time, but its better when she had help.
She thought about this as she kept playing and singing lightly under her breath.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 am

Saphira rolled her eyes. Some boys thought that everybody loved them.
"She wouldn't have run away because of you. She just wanted to be your friend." She watched Seth and could tell he was nearly crying. She put his arm around him. "I'll find out where she is."

Saphira had an idea. She summoned flocks of birds into the room. There were about 30 of them flapping around and trying to get a bit of space.
"I don't want you to do your business on the carpet. A girl has gone missing. Kind of gothic, black hair, black skirt, black boots. She can't be too far away seeing as there was a reply to the phone call on her mobile which means where ever she's gone she's stopped. I want you to find her and come and tell me where she is. Tell your friends alert everybody else. Just find her."

She sighed and opened a window and watched them flock out of it.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:43 am

Kyra didnt know what to do, if she moved she might break the sheild, if she didnt it was doing no good to her, sooner or later shed have to stop so she took a risk and moved towards her bags wonderign why her life enver stopped, she never got chance to settle into one place it had been 3 days since she had first arrived at school and already the drama had started. Over these two days she had so much crammed into her head she thought ti would explode, her past, the crash and now this! its a wonder she hadnt gone into a complete breakdown.

To her surprise the barrier stayed as she shoved the few of her belongings that she had unpacked into her bag and headed for the window. This made David even more mad and he began to rapidly barge at the door hoping to fall through, he looked liek some wild animal. She wondered how she was going to do this, the window was small and she had a big heavy bag, not to mention this was the second floor.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:55 am

Saphira turned back to Seth.
"Now. You're going to tell us everything you know. It's important." she made sure she sounded friendly as she spoke so as not to hurt any body's feelings.

---

Alex put the rest of his things back into his wardrobe. It was good to be back. He felt better here then back at Emily's. Her depressed attitude made him feel even worse. He looked around the room. Nothing had changed since he had gone. He decided it was time to go see Sophie seeing as he hadn't seen her in a while.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:08 am

Seth opened his mouth to speak but paused , it was like someone was messing with his head, his head felt wierd like his brain was a Tv and he had just switched chanel. He could hear a familiar voice saying "Oh i hope this works" but he couldnt possibly hear it. Could he?
"Seth hurry up and stop staring" said Sophie
He stared at her then glances at Saphira..."Erm can either of you hear something, like a voice?" he asked knowing he sounded crazy and hoping they wouldnt call the luney bin. They frowned at him but he was in a kind of trance and didnt notice.
"Kyra?, what, how, look where are you" he demanded in his thoughts, there was a long pause and just when he thought he was crazy he heard "Whoa what are you doing in my head, never mind. He broke my phone but im fine, just tell the others not to worry" she said.

Seth stopped did i just say something? he said to the girls as he temporarily snapped out of the trance. "Seth maybe you should lie down" said Sophie before nudging Saphira and saying "Go get the nurse". Saphira just looked at Seth puzzled.
"Ah they think im crazy...are you sure your okay?, I never even knew you were telepathic"
"Im fine, stop wasting time I"...as if someone had turned the Tv off her voice faded out of his head.

Seth sighed and said "She was talking to me, she says not to worry, shes fine"
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:12 am

"Seth. Tell us everything that happened yesterday." snapped Saphira. She thought he was just trying to change the subject and she was getting fed up of his idiotic ways. As if he was talking to Kyra. This guy was clueless.

---

Alex looked for the right dorm. 103. 102. 101. He reached out and knocked on the door.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:22 am

"Look i cant remember" he said rubbing his head, I was hanging round with this girl i think she was 16 but i dont remember and then later i came to that party, some girls chased me but that irrelevant and then me and Kyra were sat talking and i kissed her, it wasnt a big deal, she slapped me almost straight away and told me to leave but i dont know why i did it! i swear.

He knew it was hopeless to try and explain Kyra talking to him again so he waited for them to reply.

Kyra threw her bag out of the window and squeezed half way out herself, she could still hear David cursing behind her and making all sorts of stupid threats. It was hard edging through a window that small, her hips were determined not to allow it but she was in no mood to give up and after a while she was clingign to the drain pipe near the floor. She knew he would come after her so she rushed to the front door and forced a barrier over that. She was satisified that she would get some peace so she picked up her heavy bags and walked casually away from the house.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 am

Saphira paused. How can you not remember what you did the night before. She sighed this wasn't getting her anywhere. She saw a bird fly back through the window.
I saw a gothic looking girl wearing black boots and a white top under a black skirt climb out of a window.
"Thank you!"
Saphira smiled to herself.
"They've spotted her climbing out of a window. It looks like she's safe."
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

Kyra had been walking for about 10 minutes and it had begun to pour with rain, she had forgotten to pick up her money which she kept in the rooms safe but she sat in a bus shelter with her knees under her chin waiting for the rain to stop. She squeezed the water out of her hair which clung to her face, the blood from the cut had mixed with the rain and was running down her face. She swiped wildly at it but it refused to stop. She had no idea where she was going, she didnt know the way back to the school either. She tried to contact Seth again but got through to Saphira who seemed rather shocked.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next