Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 11 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:39 am

Saphira sat down hurriedly on her bed when she heard Kyra in her own head. She hoped she looked casual because she couldn't see what was going on around her. She was dizzy.
What's going on?!

---

Josh bumped into Alex who was knocking on Saphira's door.
"I've been stood out here for five minutes!" he cried.
"I suggest you go back to your room. Want a game of chess?" asked Josh. Neither of them really liked the game but they were tired and bored so they turned around and went back.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 11 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 am

"Saphira can you hear me?" Kyra asked listening for a reply carefully as she watched cars and the occasional old woman go past. The rain was still hammering down and bouncing back off the path outside, she couldnt possibly walk all the way back when the weather was like this then she found herself wondering what she would do if the rain didnt stop by the time it got dark...
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:45 am

Saphira felt herself fall back to lay down on the bed. She knew Seth and Sophie would be panicking but it couldn't be helped.
Kyra? I can hear you. Can you hear me?
Yeah.
Where are you?!
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:50 am

"Erm...a bus stop?" she replied with a slight smirk, "im okay and im heading back when the rain stops okay...and Seth isnt lying i was talking to him. I know this is a little weird but you get used to it. Im telepathic, anyway it drains your energy when you use it for too long at once so i cant stay long, i just need to let you know that im fine okay?." Kyra sighed as she rested against the cold glass of the bus shelter and waited for a reply.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 am

Saphira could hardly feel the sheets beneath her as she lay there listening to Kyra.

You should catch the bus. Do you want me to send a bird with some money?

Saphira could hear the distant voices of Seth and Sophie. She would have to get up soon. Seth must of worked out what was going on. He was a bright person.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:11 am

"Sounds good, only i dont know if the bus comes here anymore, this place is pretty run down but ti might be worth it...what will you do if i have to move?" she asked, this was really draining her but she knew that she had to keep the connection for now, her eyes were fighting to close but she wouldnt let them especially in a place like this.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 am

Katia decided to stop playing as more people started to come in to play.
She got up and started to walk towards her room to get her phone and call a taxi to go into town.
As she was nearing her room she thought she heard Kyras voice, she walked straight past her room and put her ear to the door of room 101, she heard thoughts, they were pretty loud so they must be strong
'What the hell?!' she thought 'what are they on about? a bus stop, sending birds with money' Katia started smiling to herself, she was getting more info on this Kyra
'Thats it, keep talking' she thought pressing her ear harder against the door and quietly giggling.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 am

I can send a bird. Just keep walking. It'll find you. Saphira felt exhausted. It seemed Kyra's efforts were tiring her as well. She started to breath heavily and she felt somebody tap her.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 am

Kyra felt the connection break, she felt like she couldnt breathe, a passing boy stopped and came up to her "You alright babe?" he asked with a frown spreading across his face. Kyra couldnt focus on him properly but she nodded.
"Thats a pretty bad cut you got there" he said as he gazed at the cut in her head
"Im fine" she managed as she leant against the glass even more. He came and sat next to her, even though she didnt trust him she didnt have the energy to move away. She tried to focus on his face, he had redish eyes and a scruffy purple mop of hair a little shorter than hers.

When she had recovered a little he asked "You want me to drive you home?" he asked casually, this question confused her, he didnt look old enough or rich enough to drive a car. "You have a car?, you dont really look old enough" she blurted out. He looked at her trying not to laugh. "I dont and im not" he said with a smirk. Kyra couldnt believe that he would steal a car for her. She considered the situation, if she said no she would look like a little rich kid who never does anything wrong, if she said yes she would risk being arrested.

Seth gently shook Saphira's shoulder. "Hey whats wrong?" he aksed as he looked at her. She looked like she had gone into some kind of fit; her forehead was boiling and she was hardly breathing. He rushed to the bathroom and soaked someones flannel- not caring whos it was in freezing water before laying it on her forehead and waiting for a response.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 am

The strong thoughts stopped
''Damn it!'' she said punching the door
''Damn it again!'' Katia said realizing that punching the door was a mistake as the people inside obviously heard.
'that wasn't smart' she thought, hoping that the people inside were too caught up in their own thing to notice, she still kept her ear against the door, just incase the thoughts started again

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:55 am

"Ugh... That's cold..." muttered Saphira as something wet was placed on her forehead. Her eyes flickered open and she saw a blurry Seth and Sophie. "In my wardrobe... There is a purse. Get a fiver out of it..." she groaned. She summoned a blackbird into the room and looked up at it.
"I want you to search every bus stop in the area for a gothic girl with black clothes and a white top. I want you to take her this fiver."

Seth handed her a five pound note out of her purse. She sat up slowly and began to tie it to the birds leg. It flew out of the window as soon as it was tied on.
"Did you hear that?!" cried Saphira sharply at the loud bang on the door. She watched Seth walk towards it.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:08 am

The door opened quickly sending Katia backwards.
As she hit the floor she bit her lip, her top lip was now bruised and bleeding.
Katia sat up and put her hand to her lip, and as she pulled her hand away there was quite abit of blood on it,
''oh great'' she said, then looking up and seeing the boy from before standing over her with an annoyed look on his face
''Fantastic...''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:12 am

Saphira sat up at the sound of the door being opened. She removed the flannel from her head. It didn't seem like a good idea after all. As soon as she took it off she felt the heat of her head. Oh great she had a radiating head! She slapped the flannel to her forehead with a moist slap and got up.

She saw a girl sat on the floor with her lip pouring with blood. Before Seth could even say anything to her she ran forward and knelt down beside the girl.
"Hold on..." she muttered and she held her hand over the injury and let it heal. Even though this girl had been rude it would of been equally impolite to just let her suffer and drip scarlet liquid all over herself.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:13 am

"Yep?" he said as he answered the door, Katia was stood on the other side. He looked at the other girls "You expecting a visitor?" he asked as he turned back to to Katia. "We better get you cleaned up come in" he said with one eyebrow raised

"No i think im okay, besides its not far..." said Kyra trying to sound casual
"Oh okay...ill walk with you, got nothing better to do" he said as he stretched his hand towards her to pull her up. She wavered for a moment before taking his hand.
"So...do the buses come down here anymore?" she asked as she tried to make it sound like a random question. "Na, they havent done for years" he said as she glanced at the old bus stop.

"Oh no" she thought a bird came and landed on her shoulder making her jump. She unrolled the £5 that was wrapped around its foot and shoved it into her pocket then ripped a piece of paper from some document in her bag and scribbled a note.
"Thanks, buses dont run anymore but ill be back soon" she wrote and wrapped it around the birds leg. The bird flew away back to the school. Then she realised. School!. When he saw the great sign saying school for the gifted he would think she was some kind of freak but it didnt matter yet she was still miles away.

"Where d'ya live anyway?" he asked as the bird flew away. The rain had almost stopped and the sun was even begining to peak through the clouds. "erm...the silverdale area" she said being as non specific as possible.
"Classy" he said as a grin spread across his face
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:15 am

As Saphira got up stiffly she saw the bird fly through the window again. There was a note attached to the birds leg. She read it. It was wise of her to keep the money. She could catch a taxi or something for part of the way. She felt exhausted and sat on the bed. Now how was Kyra going to get home?!
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:19 am

''back off!'' Katia snarled at the girl over her pushing her away, she knew she was trying to help but she didn't need it.
Katia heard an unpleasent comment in her head
''and i heard that..Who are you supposed to be anyway?!''
She saw the confused look on her face
''helloooo, anybody up there, i asked you a question'

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23 am

"There's no need to be rude." replied Saphira. She was breathing heavily form the events only a few minutes before. "I don't think we need to tell you anything seeing as you've been eavesdropping on us." Saphira sighed. She wasn't normally this impolite but she was so worried and tired.

---

"Check." Josh said as he moved his knight closer to Alex's king.
"This is boring..." muttered Alex. He was tired of losing. He sighed. "I forfeit. I haven't eaten anything all day." He helped Josh put away the chess set and headed towards the cafeteria.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:28 am

"Hey Tyler s'up" came a loud voice from across the street, Kyra turned to see a boy about the same age as the boy she could now name as Tyler. "Jamie how 'ya doing" he asked in reply, they were obviously good freinds. "Oh me and the guys are just havin' a bit of a party you know"
Tyler nodded "Sweet, I gotta get this chik home though" he said as he looked at Kyra. Jamie nodded in the same fashion as Tyler. "Oh you know what its okay, i can find my own way back, you have a party to get to" Kyra blurted out drawing Tyler and Jamie's eyes onto her. They both began laughing at her but she couldnt figure out what she had said that was so weird.
"S'ok we party every day almost, besides i told you i'd take you back and im gonna' take you back" he said as they began to walk away everything was differant here, you didnt need to be polite, obey the law, say goodbye. You just did what you wanted and you did it when you wanted.

Seth waited impatiently for Katia's story, he suspected that she had been listening in but not much had been said, noly conversations with Kyra. There was no way she could hear that...could she?
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:29 am

''Theres nothing better to do here, its not my fault your thoughts are the most interesting things in the school, although now that i've seen you, your hair has knocked your thoughts right out of first place'' Katia said giving a big cheesy fake grin at Saphira
''oh! and by the way , boy whos name i do not know'' she started looking at seth ''i heard everything''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:41 am

After grabbing a sandwich, Josh decided it might be time to say hello to Saphira so made his way to her dorm. When he got there he was surprised. A girl and a boy stood in the doorway. He edged past them quickly and scanned the room for Saphira. He saw her. Why was she so pale? Was that a flannel?

---

Saphira swayed slightly on the spot. She was tired. She was angry. Anger was a rare thing with Saphira and it surged through her body like a poison. She closed her eyes. She was going to summon a dog. A big scary dog to scare this nasty girl away. She concentrated hard and...

Falling. Falling. Falling.

She felt somebody run forward and catch her.

---

Josh watched Saphira she seemed a little out of it. She was having trouble keeping her balance and her eyes were closed. In slow motion he watched her gasp and begin to fall. He ran forwards and caught her.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:45 am

“Hey chill out already” Seth said to Katia, “why are all your defenses up. You just told us that you heard what we were saying so what have you got to hide?, I don’t really care if you heard everything and…” He he stopped then turned to grab Saphira who was falling. He was too late but thankfully Josh’s arms caught her before she hit the floor.

Kyra and Tyler walked down the gum littered path’s in silence. “Where do you live then?” Kyra said, she didn’t want to be constantly talking about her. “Oh you know…here and there” he said as he kicked a drinks can infront of him. “By the way I never aked you name” he said.
“Kyra” she replied as she stared at her shoes
“Sweet…is the locket from your boyfreind?” he asked as he stared at the silver and black pendant around her neck
“What this? No; actually I don’t have a boyfreind” she added
“Whos he then?” Tyler asked as he frowned at the locket which was open around her neck
“Oh him…hes err not important” she said as she tore the picture of Seth and herself from the locket and crumpled it. Tyler nodded.

It was already getting dark and Kyra wondered if they would be walking all night, she was still kind of exausted from earlier but did a good job at hiding it. As if he had read her mind he smiled and said “ We’ll be staying at my friends…or the public toilets. Your choice” he said with a slight giggle.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:48 am

Katia was watching saphira
'good thing this stopped before i got angry' she thought still staring
her phone went off in her pocket,she answered
''Kat!''
''olli?wheres Anay?''
''she went to play with this girl whos mean to me and now im lonely''
''you've got me''
''yay''
''how about i tell you a story''
''yes please''
Katia started walking to her room 'thank god for olli' she thought
she took a look at saphira
''once upon a time....''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 am

Was Saphira sleep or unconscious? She couldn't tell. On one hand she was comfortable for the person that had ran forward and caught her had put her on her bed on the other hand she could hear everybody else. It was like she was drifting. She couldn't respond. She let herself glide across shifting water.

---

Josh stared at Saphira. He had dragged her to her bed and tried to wake her up. So far he had had no response. He sighed and looked at Seth and Sophie who were stood watching.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:57 am

Katia didnt bother do answer him, she swiftly turned her back and walked away and he wasnt in the mood, he checked that Saphira was okay and marched over to her room, he didnt knock he simply walked straight through the wall and grabbed the phone off her. He was reasonably taller than her and even when she jumped to get her phonhe which he held above his head she couldnt reach.

" I believe that your a nice person, i gave you a chance when we caught you listening in, but when one of my freinds gets hurt i am not very happy...why dont you consider appologising" he said as he lowered his hand and allowed her to snatch the phone back before exiting back through the wall.

Kyra took the offer to stay at Tyler's freinds house and they were now stood outside the door. Tyler oepned it and walked straight in. Inside it was well decorated and a lot better than the other houses in the area. "Hey smokey Joe" he yelled as he kicked his shoes off in the hall. Kyra's boots met the same fate. A very short guy who was a little older than Tyler walked into the hall. From the smell of his approach she knew why they called him smokey Joe.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am

Saphira groaned, opened her eyes and;
"AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!" she came face to face with...Josh? "Don't do that!" shrieked Saphira as she flicked her damp hair out of her eyes. She could hear Sophie laughing. She began to get up.
"Stay." said Josh as if she were a puppy.
"But I'm HUNGRY!" moaned Saphira. She wanted to get up and get something to eat but she had a feeling, Josh wouldn't let her get up in case she passed out again.
"I'll go bring you a sandwich then." replied Josh before turning around and leaving. For what felt like the one millionth time that day Saphira sighed.

She wondered where Seth went.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next