Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by diamondflame Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:42 am

Saphira shrieked as the pillow smoked.
"Are you all right? Is anybody hurt? Oh god your pillow!" She glanced around the room and coughed in the smoke. She began to open all the windows to let out all the smoke.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by Fallen4him Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:50 am

Kyra's face had become cherry red. "No problem she i have a spare" she said as she shrugged it off. She felt so embarresed, The others must think im an idiot she thought. she didnt know what to say, she felt like she had ruined everything. Maybe they wouldnt liek her anymore. She stopped her mind and pretended that the whole event didnt matter to her
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:51 am

"Oops... Maybe we should stop now...Oh well, it'll be ok, no-one got hurt!" Sophie giggled put Saphira's pillow back and took her pillow back from Saphira.
"I knew I'd forgotten something!" She shouted from her room. Sophie walked to the door.
"I forgot to put the sheets on my bed!" Sophie unfolded her sheets and placed them all on her bed. They were purple, with little pink butterflys in the bottom left hand corner.
"Guys, i change my sheets every saturday, so if you need anything to go in the wash, just put it in this pink basket in the corner of my room, and it'll be cleaned." Sophie threw a pink basket into the corner of her room and looked at her watch.
"Oh my goodness! Is it that time already? Guy's its 11pm! I'm going to get ready for bed now." Sophie closed her door and put on some pink silky PJ's and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.
Sophie poked her head around the door.
"Guys, I'm going to bed now, I'll see you in the morning!" Sophie whispered.
"Night." The other girls whispered. Sophie slipped into bed, and before she knew it, she was asleep.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:54 am

"Oh god have I still got half my eyebrow? I think I burnt my finger!" Saphira giggled as she bent over her finger and began muttering over it. The skin regrew over it quickly. "At least I can get THAT right!" The smoke was clearing from the room. Saphira looked over at Kyra who was bright red. "I guess you're still developing your powers then..?"

There was an uncomfortable silence...
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:02 am

"Thanks for the offer about the laundry but maybe i should do it myself i dont want to cause trouble because all i wear is black,white and cream". Everything Kyra owned seemd to be black or white even her toothbrush. Her duvet and sheets were black. The duvet was an elegant design of black with white lace. She brushed her teeth and sat on her bed in her nightdress whcih seemd to match her duvet, black with white lace across the top and across the bottom which was around her knees , she was waiting for the others to come out of the bathroom

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:03 am

Got the pic for my female, will you all go back and look at Seb please?Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 Anime_girl

'Urgh' Thought Seb 'I can't believe I'm doing this'
Seb had always hated school, yet managed to be a quick thinker. The oly reason he came was to get away from his life as an outcase, not that he cared for friends. He arrived at his room and unlocked the door. Either he was the first one in or he was the only one, and that's the way he liked it. it was quite a bare room with 3 bed spaces, he walked over to the single bed and placed his stuff neatly in the trunk below the bed. Tere wasn't much, as he didn't have much, just some clothes and his favourite bandana.
' I hope I get the room to myself, I mean how many wierdo's can this country harbour?' he thought to himself. Then he began to practice his martial arts, a new hobby he decided to take up as soon as he knew he was leaving, so he wasn't very good, but no one could see him making a fool of himself.
Meanwhile in the girls dorm a girl called May was making her way to her room.
'This seems to be the one' She said, as the door in front of her had the same number as her key. It opened without a key so, being polite, she knocked and slowly entered.
"Hi, I'm May, not Maya the May as in Mayleene." Sat on the bed looking bored was a pretty girl with almost white blonde hair and wearing green. She looked around May's age.
" Hey, I'm Lola Rose, nice to meet you!" She seemed bright and friendly, and they got on well. After a while it got late, they lost track of time and so they climbed into their shared bunk before falling silent, trying to sleep. She didn't mind her powers at all, she thought they were useful and cool, it was the reaction from others that drove her mad. Ever since that day when Maya had shown her the drawing skills and the others skills. That was when she realised she was special. it went a bit like this:
'Wow, how do you do that?!' < May
'I don't know, I just draw it and it happens' < Maya
Then May tried it, and she could do it! she could do all her other special powers too! However she accidently blasted a student with water, and was never trusted again at school, that's why she left. However, she noticed that she couldn't do it without May around, and to this day couldn't work out why. As she reflected on this, hoping this new school would find the answer, in the boys dorm, Seb was turning his lights out.

OOC: Livvy can we be friends from the normal school? I fund out I had powers cuz I picked up yours, if that alright? Please say yes, I hope you don't mind!

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:07 am

Saphira yawned and put her sheets on her bed. Purple with pink butterflys. She changed into her soft blue pajamas and lay back on her bed. She already loved her new school. She head Sophie turn over in the next room and before she knew it she was dreaming about animals and her new life.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:35 am

lollip0p wrote:Name:Lola Rose
Powers: flight, imortality, shape shifter

OOC:I hjave just been alerted of this. Please remove Immortality, because you cannot have an immortal character, you may have someone who can heal themselves, but they have to be able to die.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:44 am

Saphira woke up with a jerk. It was still dark. She glanced at the clock on the wall. Three o clock in the morning. She was too excited to go to sleep so she pulled out some paper and a pen from her bag and began to write her first letter home.

Dear Mum, Dad and of course my dearest twin Ruby,
I love my new school! I share a room with two girls. Kyra and Sophie. Sophie is lovely and friendly. I don't know much about Kyra but I think she's still discovering her amazing abilities. She accidently set her pillow on fire! Luckily nobody was hurt. The rooms here are nice and I start lessons tomorrow! I can't wait! My mouse has been very quiet today. Hasn't emerged from his pocket! I might send him home for a bit tomorrow so he can relax. We both need to settle in to our new surroundings. Well goodbye for now! And please write soon! I miss you all so much!

Saphira

She sealed her letter in a pale pink envelope and wrote the address on it. She put her things back in her bag. She felt tired for she had thought very carefully about what to write about. She sunk back into her soft bed and fell back asleep.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:50 am

OOC:
I did a quick drawing of the room plan
Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 Room

And the School plan
Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 School

Hopefully I'll get a picture of the timatable sorted for you guys.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Kyra had no intention of sleeping. she seemed nocturnal and had always been able to see very well in the dark; she hadnt told the others this yet, they all thought that she was still developing her only power-quintessence. Although she didnt feel like sleeping she didnt want to disturb the others. She took out some card and her art pencils, she loved art. She always drew anime characters because she was good at them. When she was younger she drew just so that she could talk to someone, she would draw fairies and loose herself in thier magical world until the world was shattered...Her haunting memories broke as her mind returned to the drawing, she was starting to sketch a beautiful goth girl on the paper when she noticed something.

Although she could see perfectly well in the dark she noticed that a dim light was on she glanced across the room to see Saphira writing something.

After a while she got bored of drawign and placed the picture in her black folder down the side of her matress.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:00 pm

Hey finally thought of a character

Name:Katia Mayjor
Upper or lower:upper
Looks:Pale skin with pur white hair and pure white eyes,But hair and eyes turn black when casting corruption
(ill draw her and try and get the scanner up and runnin)
Powers:Mind reading,Corruption(forcing insanity, its ok shes completely in control of it) and Pyrokenetic(if thats its name,the control over fire)
Personality:anti-social, Spiteful, easily angered but hurting inside
Bio:Her parents comitted suicide so her 2 little sisters (Olli and Anay) were sent to her grandparents while she was sent to live with her uncle who loves her but since she doesn't get on with her new auntie she was sent to the boarding school.
Room/Bed:103, single bed
Other:corruption only happenens when shes seriously angry or upset
her sisters are 8 years old (twins)
She only gets on with people who understand her

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:22 am

OOC: Accepted, Welcome to the school.

BIC:
Sophie flinched in her sleep, she was dreaming.
"Sophia..." A voice called.
"Sophia, We need you..." Sophie saw a hand reaching out to her, it was her cousin's.
"Sophia, I know we haven't talked for a while, but we need to talk, ring me in the morning." Sophie took her cousin's hand and followed him towards a bright light. she sheilded her eyes as they got closer. "I CAN'T DO IT!" Sophie screamed and let go of her cousin's hand, and fell for miles, and miles, and miles.

Sophie joleted up and looked at her clock.
5.36am She went through her bag looking for her phone. She pressed a few buttons, and put the phone to her ear. It began ringing.
"Danny?" She whispered, careful not to wake the others.
"Danny is that you? I got your message." She sat on the edge of her bed and looked out of the window.
"It's me.." The voice whispered back.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 am

BIC:
''Right got everything?''
''yes mark i have everything i need'' katia said
''ok but remember if it gets too loud where this'' said mark as he handed over some kind of hat
'' i know, ill just lock myself in my carriage till my stop''
''HAVE FUN!''
''i doubt i will'' katia whispered stepping into the train

She spent most of her time in her room o the train, it would take about 2 days to get to this school.
on the train all she did was read and occasanaly eat or drink, only coming out of her room at night when everyone else was in thier rooms, so it wouldn't be so loud.
altough the second day on the train the food cart didnt come down the hall.
She decided just not to eat, but her stomache eventually got the better of her and she decided to risk it and go to the cafe.
there was no one in the hall which was a sign everyone was in thier room or in the cafe
''on no'' she grouned.
She carried on till the cafe and the noise began to start, she entered the cafe, it was loud, really loud, the mixture of people talking and peoples thoughts, people talking and secretly insulting people over on the next table.
Katia was breathing heavily, she felt like her head was going to explode with all the thoughts, she quickly forgot about her hunger and ran back to her room for the rest of the day, not even reading, just staring into space with the releif of it being so quiet.
she quickly fell asleep tht night and got her wake-up call at 3am as the train was nearing her stop.
She waited by the door to the outsde for the next 10 minutes until the train finally came to a hault and quickly got off before anyone else came.
She quickly spotted the taxi that had come to take her to the school and got in without saying a word.
She was wearing the hat her uncle gave her which usually drowned out the thoughts, she fell asleep again and 2 hours later the taxi driver woke her up and gave her her bags.
She walked into the school and was relieved to see no one was in the halls, she pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and a key which said room 103.
She hurried down the hall to her room and started upacking her stuff on the single bed and began reading once again.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:22 am

Maya turned round and watched the red lights fade into the distance. She turned and faced the black metal gates and looked at the gold writing which read Silverdale boarding school for the gifted she turned round but she now saw no headlights.
No turning back now she thought
She pushed the gate which surprisingly made no sound at all then someone rushed up to her and said something and thrust a peice of paper into her hand. He must be greeting the late comers she thought but everything was going so fast she was lost in her own little world.
She reached the big door which read girls dormotory and walked in Maya was overwhelmed by the bright lights. She focused on the peice of paper which read 'Room 102, single bed'
Her hand ran along the cold wall as she walked down the corridor, then she found her room, room 102.
Maya reached into her pocket and found a key she had been given by the late comer greater and slid quietly into the room.
Maya pulled her suitcase along to her bed and quietly slid it under the bed.
It's not far enough under she thought and she pointed her hand at the suitcase and it slid under by itself. She turned round to make sure everyone else was asleep but she lost her concentration and..
'BANG' The suitcase moved at top speed and bashed loudly into the wall.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:33 am

Sophie heard a lound noise coming from the room nextdoor.
"Gotta go! I'll speak later!" Sophie folded her phone and put it on her bed.
"I hope someone didn't get hurt." She put her dressinggown and slippers on and ran out, no noticing Kyra and Saphira.
Sophie lightly knocked on room 102's door. A girl came to the door and opened it.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Did someone get hurt? I heard a loud noise." Sophie peered over to see two people already sleeping in the bunk beds.
"Oh, sorry about that, my suitcase hit the wall." The girl replied.
Sophie yawned. "oh, ok then... I might see you tomorrow morning." Sophie was about to leave when the other girl stopped her.
"Wait, I'm Maya, maybe we could hang out sometime?" She asked.
"Yeah, that would be nice, but maybe not at 5.30am." Sophie giggled, Maya closed the door and Sophie went back to her room, and slid back into bed.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 am

'Urgh, what on earth was that noise?' Thought May as she woke up. As her eyes ajusted the darkness she saw a figure standing by the door to the single room.
"Maya...is that, you?" Yes, it was! She ran up to her best friend as squeezed her as hard as she could!
"You're finally here Maya!" May was overjoyed, "Now I have a friend!"
"Whoa, calm down May!" Maya said, but she kept her tight grip, they'd missed each other. Then they heard the other girl stir so May said
"We don't want to wake her, so lets talk in the morning."
"I agree." Said Maya, so they smiled and went back to their own beds, feeling much better now they were re-united.
OOC: Took your time getting here Livvy Razz still, you're here now! Hope you get the idea of us being friends, and that you don't mind.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ..lifele Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Name:lexis
Age (minimum 10, max 17):15
Upper or lower school?:upper
Image/Description of looks:pure black everything apart from his eyes, his eyes are a glisening blue that glow in the dark
Powers:1)can make his eyes see in the dark and zoom in and out upto 100x and -100x 2)can change form with his emotions eg: happy sad angry lonely scared. all with differnt shapes and powers 3) is one with nature and animals
Personality(no Mary-sues):a very happy person but can change his emotions like (snap) this causes his transformation by the way.rounded up though he is a nice person
Short Bio:mother and father left him at a bus stop when a baby.he learned to fend for him self at a very young age untill somebody took him to a special boarding school
Room+Bed:201 top bunk
Other: OOC: sorry for taking some ideas of ppl i just couldnt think of anything soz oh and could you accept my thing coz it really seems fun plz...

..lifele

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 pm

BIC:
''What was that?!'' katia questioned as she heard a loud bang, she couldn't figure out how far away it was, she put her ear against the wall and heard some muffled voices,since she wasn't in the same room as them she couldn't read their thoughts
''Great with these people as my neibourghs ill never get any sleep''
Well she hardly ever slept, only on long car/train trips or when shes seriously tired, she doesn't like sleeping, shes always haunted with bad memorys in the form of nightmares, sometimes not even her own, she can't stop reading minds even in her sleep.
She hoped she wouldn't get any room mates in a hurry, she doesn't really get on with people, or most creatures, she only likes her sisters, her uncle and her grandparents.
Even if she did get on with someone she'll just end up hurting them, thats why she was sent to her uncle insted of her grandparents like her sisters, her uncle is immune to her power as he has the power to.
she looked at her clock, it was nearing 6
''not long till class''
Then it hit her, class, a room ful of loud students, then theres the hallways, they'll be packed inbetween classes, then theres the lunch hall and the fieleds and eventually she'll get room mates.
''Theres no escape''
it'll be so loud, so very loud, she thought as she stared into space.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Lifeless and power up, I'm not sure if you're the same person but if you are please tell us, either by private message or in a forum. This way I can delete one account as you're only allowed one. If you aren't the same person sorry, but I have to ask. Power up if you have two characters they have to be different sexes, read the first post please (sorry cc but you're not here so I thought I'd do the courtesy of telling him, seeing as I am posting about about double anyway.) it states, somewhere, that they have to be opposite genders.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:24 am

OOC: Thanks hannah.

She's right, you can only have 2 charries and they must be one of each gender, please change the gender of one of your characters. Oh, and you have double posted. You will not be accepted until this is sorted.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:09 am

Kyra wasnt sleeping well. She glanced down at the black silk piece of fabric that was tied around her wrist and was glad that no one had mentioned it but she knew that sometime they would notice. As she thought of it painful memories returned to her and tears started to spill from her eyes; she was determined not to let anyone see them because she already knew that everyone was awake but it was still dark and as far as she was aware she was the only one who could see in the dark.

She reached her hand to the windowsill near her bed for a small box which was beautifuly decorated black with white Japanese flowers neatly painted onto it. It was about as big as a dictionary and pulled out a piece of paper- hidden in a secret compartment. It was creased and had obviously been read very often, she kissed the piece of paper and placed it back where it was kept, maybe someday she would be able to share what it was with the other girls. she glanced at Sophia then at Sahphira to make sure they were not looking. Sophia had been having a bad dream before waking up-calling after someone before picking up her phone and dialing a number; the call ended with a loud crash from next door. Kyra decided that it was best to pretend that she didnt hear it because it may have been private.
OOC: cc told me that the bath in our room is a shower bath
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:35 am

OOC: Lifeless, you have now been accepted.

Name: Daniel Angel (danny)
Upper or lower?: Lower
picture: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 2 Guy1
Short Bio: just a year younger than Sophia, his cousin. They have only met once when he was 5 and Sophia was 6.
Powers: Teleportation, Can enter people's dreams, can read peoples past.
Room+Bed:201 bottom bunk
Other:
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 am

Saphira sat up suddenly at the loud bang.
"Whathappenedissomeboydhurt?!" she cried out loud quickly. Nobody replied. Sophie stumbled out of the room and Saphira rubbed her eyes. A few minutes later Sophia came back in. She assumed everything was all right and lay back down. It was early.

Above her she could head Kyra sniff. Saphira shook her head and decided she was just breathing heavily.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:06 am

Sophie sniffed and looked at her clock. 7am Classes started at 8am, so she had an hour to get ready. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she was so tired her eyes were closed whilst she brushed.
Saphira came into the bathroom to brush her teeth too.
"Hey Sophie." She cheerfully picked up her toothbrush and applied the tooth paste.
"Um." Sophie randomly mumbled, too tired to make structured sentences.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next