Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 12 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:07 am

Katia wasn't happy, she blinked and her eyes turned black and her hair was turing grey,
''NO!'' she screamed at herself trying to stop, she heard olli on the phone
''kat,KAT, KAT!!''
''snap out of it Katia'' said Katia trying hard to stop
tears started streamin down her face, she let out one blood curdeling scream and it stopped
''oh thank god''
she picked up the phone
''olli something just happened so i'll continue wth the story tomorrow..kay'' she said hanging up and collapsing in a heap on the floor still crying.
''corruption....the screaming''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 12 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:22 am

Seth knew that Katia wanted to use her powers against him, even though she would have been thrown out of the school for it. That was the problem with Seth he wouldnt have cared if she had done, infact he couldnt have cared if he walked out of a fight with an arm and a leg missing as long and nobody bothered his freinds and he wouldnt care until days after when he would realise how reckless his actions were.

"Hey Tyler whats goin' down on the streets, I see you brought your girl this time" said Joe in a rough voice, he sounded like he had a bad cold. "Ah you see shes not my girl infact we just met and..."
"Yeah, yeah, make yourself's at home. My place is your place" he said as he wondered off. no doubt to smoke another 50 fags.

Kyra was fighting to hide the red blush that had contaminated her face but gave up as she spotted the same glow on his face.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:33 am

Katia struggled to get up, she finally pushed herself to a standing stance and ran to the bathroom to be sick, afterwards she looked in the mirror, her hair was tangled and messed up, her mascara had run and she was even more pale then before with a slight hint of green, she called a taxi and picked up her purse, she did her best to brush her hair and wash her face and put more make-up on but she still looked more upset then a widow with cancer whoose cat just got run over.
she limped out of her room, he boot heels tip tapping along the corridoor, trying to quicken up her pace as she passed room 101, heading towards the door to wait for the taxi.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:44 pm

Sophie starred out the window, waiting for Danny, waiting for Kyra, waiting for Alex. She got up, shuffled past Saphira and Josh, hoping to find Alex.
"Please be back..." She whispered to herself as she knocked on the door of his dorm.

Danny had tried to take a nap before going to see Sophie, but he overslept, it had come to about 3pm now. Sophie must have been worried. He got up to find her, but it seemed he wasn't the only person she was worried about when he saw her outside the dorm nextdoor.

Claire didn't get annoyed by her roommates loud music, but worried slightly when she kept screaming and being sick.
"Are you okay...?" She asked, Katia didn't reply and just walked out the door.
"Hmph..." Claire carried on IMing her friends from her old school.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Alex was sat in his room reading when he heard a knock at his door. He climbed down from his bed and answered. For the first time since he received the phone call a few hours ago he smiled. Sophie stood there. She smiled back and he let her in.

---

Saphira chewed on the sandwich Josh had brought her. Cheese. He watched her as she ate it and she felt like a television. How long was he going to sit there and watch her like a hawk?!
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:22 pm

Sophie hugged Alex.
"I hope everything went ok..." Sophie sighed and pulled away from the hug and smiled lightly.

Claire was still IMing.
PwInCess TaLi: Howz ur new skwl?
Claire bear: Well, its... different. But i still like it, made some new friends.
PwInCess TaLi: I hope im still ur bezzie tho! lol
Claire bear: Yeah, of course! Although my roommate is a little stubborn.
PwInCess TaLi: Meh, It'll be alrite.
Claire bear: Yeah, probably.
PwInCess TaLi: I gtg, im off owt shoppin wiv Lily! Luv ya! XXX
Claire bear: Bye! xxx

Claire closed her laptop and sighed. Now what.... Claire put her coat on and ventured outside looking for something to do.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:54 pm

"Did I miss much here?" asked Alex. He tried to seem calm but inside he was still roaring. He turned around and opened his heavy suitcase. He started to take his clothes out, fold them and put them neatly in the wardrobe.
"Not much really. You weren't gone for long!"

Alex forced a laugh. He knew he was coping well. He sighed. If this was coping well then he would hate to not be able to cope with it at all.

---

Josh watched Saphira. She stared back. Did he appear to be gazing or just watching her? He had no idea. He looked at his watch. He yawned and looked back up at Saphira.

---

Saphira swallowed the last of her sandwich and was about to get up when Josh spoke again.
"Maybe you should sleep." He said. She wondered why he cared so much but laid down obediently. She smiled satisfactorily as he left the room. Peace at last.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 12 Empty Re-joining, finally!

Post by XxHannahxX Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm

OOC: I've finished all my halloween stuff (well most anyway) so I'm going to star participating again! here goes:

'Urgh...I feel awful' Though Seb. He'd had flu since that day when May caught her head on that nail, must have been the rain at break. He was feeling better than before, so would probably be ready for school by Monday. meanwhile he had to put up with that immature boy, Danny. Still, his friends were in different dorms, so he didn't bother him much. Right now all he could do was get better, so he could continue with his self martial arts training.

"Huh?" Said May, dazed "Where am I?" She was, in fact, in a hospital like bed, with a box of chocolates on a table next to them. A short, plump little nurse was making beds, when she realisd May was awake she came over.
"Oh good afternoon dear!" She said cheerily, walking over. "You're finally awake then!"
"I guess..." Replied May
"How do you feel?" Asked the nurse
"Fine, I'm just dazed." May said. Then, slowly, the nurse explained what happend to her, with May half-heartedly listening.
"So you can get dressed and go, if you're okay." Finished the nurse.
"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'll go now." May closed the curtains as the nurse walked away, got dressed and made her way to the dorm. When she arrived she noticed Maya's stuff was gone.
'Typical, I'm out or 2 days or so and she leaves me.' Th other girl, Lola didn't sem t be around either but on the single bed were some clothes, from a new girl no doubt.
"I'm not hanging around all alone around here!" She called out, back to her old self again. Then she made her way over to the other girls dorms.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:11 pm

"Hey, you feelin' any better?" Danny asked, he got out a little ice pack and put it on Seb's head.
"This should ease the headache and bring your temperature down. By the way, I'm going down to the cafeteria, want anything while i'm there?" Danny could tell he wasn't interested, but it was worth a try.

----
"Do you want a hand with that?" Sophie helped Alex unpack, and tried to start a conversation.
"So, I guess you stayed at your sisters?" Sophie hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:26 pm

"Urgh get off me, I can do without your help, I'm 17! I don't want anything from you, so leave me alone!" Seb, seeig as he was ill, was in an extra bad mood
"Okay okay! No need to be like that!" Seb turned to face the wall, and heard footsteps going away.

May took a look insid the slightly open door, she could see oly a little bit, and could't see anything, it was quiet as well. Then she had an idea;
'I'll go meet the boys! Lets see if I can't annoy Seb some more!' So she strutted around and made her way over to the 200's rooms.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Kyra couldnt believe this, she had gone into the house of a guy that she had never met, with a guy who she had only known for an hour but she had no real choice.
She exaimed at his large wide screen TV- it was one of the latest and he had a PS3 connected to it.
"How does he get all this?" Kyra asked as if the answer wasn't already obvious
"Here and there, Joe always gets what he wants, he has his ways to get it." Tyler said as he picked two cans from the fridge and crashed onto the sofa as if it was his own. He threw a can at Kyra who sat down at the other end of the sofa and turned the TV on.

Kyra was now full of energy and sure that she could contact someone. She chose Sophie knowing that Saphira may still be recovering.
"Hey Sophie, erm..I'm not gonna' be back tonight, I'm staying with...some friends" she said as she glanced at Tyler then out the window behind her at smoky Joe.

Just edited this post, it had a few spelling mistakes,
Thanks,
~Moderation team~

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:10 pm

"Ok, if you're not back by tomorrow night though, I'm coming out to find you. You've got a few people worried, me, Saphira, Seth, probably some others, hold on, who are these "friends" anyway? Silverdale is like, the middle of nowhere. Barely anyone lives here. " Sophie was confused. But still listened to Kyra's excuse, Hoping she'd be ok.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:23 pm

Sophies question was difficult to answer, "It's a long story but I trust them...I think. Well dont worry I'll be back by then, you dont need to worry." she finished.
She had felt the presence of a 3rd way connection earlier but she couldn't feel it now, it was as if someone was listening to what she was saying.
"Oh yeah I forgot" said Tyler as he walked into the kitchen and emerged with a first aid box "Gotta' sort that cut on ya head" he said as he carefully dabbed it with a wet cloth, he saw Kyra wince,
"Am i hurting you?" he asked, she shook her head and allowed him to clean the cut with antiseptic and elastoplast over it.

"I Wouldnt think you'd be good at first aid...thanks" she said with a smile and glanced at Joe's clock
"It's getting late" Tyler said as he stretched and headed for the stairs. Upstairs was as modern as downstairs. Kyra followed him along the corridor hoping that they didn't have to sleep in the same room.
"Here" he said as he pushed open a door. Kyra walked inside, it was nicely decorated and looked as if it had never been used. "G'nite" Tyler said as he closed the door. Kyra sighed with relief. She examined the room and wondered how much someone could possibly steal. Her attention came to the door, it had a lock which she slid shut as she climbed into the comfy bed. She stayed up for while wondering why he was doing all this for her but eventually her eyes closed.

I edited the spelling mistakes in this one, were you up late? It's not like you to make mistakes, take more care in future, eh?
Thanks,
~Moderation team~
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:43 am

"Yeah. My sisters a little out of it right now though. She usually talks all the time but she hardly said anything to me. Most of the time it was her fiance Russell talking to me." Alex replied to Sophie who didn't seem to be listening.

He frowned. She seemed slightly worried lately and he wondered why. It couldn't be him because he was back and up and running. Ish...

---

Josh shifted silently in his empty room. He was getting ready for bed because it was getting late and he was tired. Sunday tomorrow. He just hoped it wouldn't be as eventful because all these things flying at him made him tired.

---
You missed off the t in it, Tay. Also, what's Ish? Is that allowed?
Thanks,
~Moderation team~

Ish is something you stick on the end of a word to say 'kinda of' I thought it looked better to put a pause before the 'ish'. You don't need to edit everybodies posts becaus eof typos either seeing as they are perfectly readable.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:47 am

OOC: Ish, you usually add it onto the end of a word to say "sort of..." its like you could say "im happy-ish" which could mean, im happy...sort of.

BIC:
Sophie finished helping alex unpack.
"Woah, it's getting late. 1am?!" She gasped when she checked her watch.
"I guess i better get some sleep..." Sophie yawned, gave Alex a long hug and drifted off back to her room.
"Night..." She said as she closed alex's door.
-------
Claire was getting worried, it was about 1am and that girl still wasn't back. But she thought it was best if she tried to get some sleep. She drifted... drifted.... drifted off to sleep.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:23 am

Alex closed his wardrobe after he got ready for bed. He was tired and it was very late. He stretched and headed towards his top bunk bed before climbing up the ladder and settling down. He knew what was coming as he fell asleep but he was prepared.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:32 am

OOC: MY post was readable, yet you still edited it...so there so! Razz

May hadn't been able to find anyone, Seb was ill and she had tried nursing him but he was having none of it. Al she could manage was a spoonfull of medicine. She'd try again in the morning, but right now it was nearly 2am so she was lying in bed feeling restless.
' I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't made any friends, it's all this being ill stuff.' May wasn't used to struggling to fit in, she had lots of friends in her old school, at least until that day when she found her powers. So she knew she could do Maya's drawing skill, Seb's healing..just what were her powers? Is it coincidence she has both of these? She was too tired to ponder it any longer, so she closed her eyes and drifted into a dreamworld.

Seb was in bed, covers off burning a fever. He couldn't get to sleep, but he did feel better.
'Perhaps it was that medicine May gave me,' Seb thought
'Why would she do that anyway? Does she..like me?' Seb had never actually had a friend before, he thought about this and tried to work out if this meant May was his friend.
'A friend..' he thought. Before he knew it, he was asleep again.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:14 am

Kyra woke up, expecting to be surrounded either by her nice bed at silverdale or the cold floorboards at her uncle's house. Instead she awoke in a beautifuly decorated room where the sun's golden rays were bursting through the window. Then she remembered that she was in Joe's house. She stretched and got up. Her feet padded against the wooden floor on the way to the warbrobe, where she pulled out a short black lacey dress and a pair of black boots with a heal. By the time she was putting a pair of black star studs in her ears there was a knock at the door.

She slid the lock across and Tyler opened the door "Hey, we'd better get going soon" he said. She closed the door behind her and both of them headed back down the stairs "Ya hungry?" Tyler asked as they passed the kitchen. Kyra shook her head.

"Okay" Tyler said as he picked up both of her bags near the door. "Lets go"
Kyra stepped out of the house and into the open air where a cold breeze ran by her face, "Kyra" yelled a voice that wasnt Tyler's she turned to see her Uncle stood behind her, she paniced and ran into the road but he had grabbed her wrist. "Let go" she screamed, he didnt even let go when Tyler persistantly punched his face and then...then a car came.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:16 am

¬_¬ Please stop arguing on my RP, ooc: is for extra info, not arguing. please take it outside of the forum.

BIC:
Danny lay in bed, listening to the creatures of the night. He was bored. Danny thought quickly, he put on his clothes and quietly walked out. Dreams... Danny thought as he made his way into the girls dorm block. He stood outside room 101, concentrating. There were interesting dreams in that room. Someone was dreaming about being a cat... The other dream was Sophie's. She was dreaming about Alex.
Typical Sophie... He thought, Danny teleported himself into her dream, and watched from a distance.
"AHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Sophie screamed.
"Lookin' out for my cousin." Danny laughed.
"WELL STOP IT!" Sophie screamed

Sophie jolted up in her bed, breathing heavily.
I hope i didn't say any of that aloud... Sophie thought as she drifted back to sleep.

Danny was teleported back to his room when the dream finished.
"Now she's going to hate me..." He sighed as he opened the door of his room, and went back to bed.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:35 am

Kyra screamed and closed her eyes, she didnt dare open them for a few moments, when she opened them she saw Tyler next to her picking himself up he reached his hand out "G'mon get up, we gotta go" he said, Kyra glanced behing him at where the car had been. It was a mess. "C'mon!" he said trying not to yell at her, she took his hand and he began to run, pulling her round the corner and away from the scene. They stopped running when they were a safe distance away and what happened came back to Kyra, she looked at Tyler "You risked your life to save me" she said. She couldnt believe it. He shrugged "big deal" he said she frowned.
"No it is a big deal" she insisted as she threw her arms round him then pulled them back realising what she had done.

They both blushed as they carried on walking "Who was that maniac" Tyler questioned as he remembered that the stranger knew her name.
"My uncle" she answered as if it didnt mean anything to her. He raised his eyebrows but didnt pursue her reaction.

Seth sat on his bed wondering when Kyra would be back, he was anxious but acted strong.

Tyler smiled to himself as he penetrated her mind, he could see every one of her thoughts, images of girls he didnt know, the boy he had seen in her locket and then him. He wasnt going to tell her about this, it wouldnt help the situation, she would be mad at him and would probably hate him forever. It was better if he stayed a common boy who wasnt special. Silverdale academy came into view on the horizion, it didnt mean anything to him. She hadnt told him that was where she lived yet.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:59 am

Katia didn't buy anything in town, she didn't even go into any shops she just walked around trying to clear her head.
She finally gave up and called a taxi to get back.
It was quite late when she got back, the halls were empty so she hoped everyone was in bed.
She was still weak, she was shivering and her limbs felt as that of a rag dolls.
She fell on her bed and instantly fell asleep, her dreams haunted by the days events.
When she woke up mascara was smudged all over her pillow and her hair clung to her face with the tears.
She didn't bother changing her clothes, she'd look like she was trying to hard to cover up her weakness.
She got to the food hall for breakfast, and some people looked at her funny, a mix of digust and fear
do they know what happened....
i hope not

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:13 am

Kyra took a deep breathe. She knew what was coming, soon she would have to tell him she was in a "school for the gifted", then he would hate her.
"It's not far now" he said we're heading towards silverdale's centre, ya know where it is yet?" he aksed. She nodded, they were meters away from the gate.
"Erm Tyler this is it..." she said
He looked around and frowned "Where?"
"Tyler it's here" she said pointing to the gates with a red glow spreading across her face rapidly. He looked at the gate
"Oh alright, cool" he said as he exaimed the building "Well i'll see ya around then" he said turning back to face Kyra.
"Yeah, thanks Tyler i couldn't have got back without you" she said. She managaed to control herself, she wasnt goign to hug him this time. "Erm you want to come in?" she asked knowing what the answer would be.
" Kyra it's not exactly my place, i dont fit in and the guys are waiting for me back there"
She nodded and smiled before entering the school's door. She didnt look back.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:24 am

Sophie sat up in her bed, it was still quite early, but the sun was up. She heard a door close.
"Saphira....?" She poked her head around the door, Saphira was sleeping. Sophie was getting slightly worried, she could barely see anything since the curtains were still closed. She could just see one dark figure shuffling around.
"Kyra...?" She whispered and opened the door all the way.
"KYRA!" Sophie screamed as she ran to hug her.
-----
Claire heard someone screaming nextdoor.
"Happniess..." She sighed and got out of bed. Katia's covers were scrunched up, she must've been back. Claire sighed and pulled on some clothes, and made her way down to breakfast.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:29 am

A cat padded along the bed.
"Meow..."
Saphira giggled in her sleep. Suddenly there was a massive shout.
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?" She bolted up forgetting that she was on the bottom bunk.
THWACK
"Ow my head!" she cried before crawling out hugging her head. Kyra was stood in front of her. A little tired looking and wild but she was there.
"KYRA!" she shrieked, forgetting it was a Sunday morning.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:31 am

Kyra blinked as two arms were flung at her. "You missed me that much?" she said with a slight giggle, she smelt of cigarette smoke from Joe's but she hoped that the others wouldn't notice it.

She sighed as she dumped her bags on the bed inside the room and walked into the bathroom. She yanked the elastoplast off her head revealing her half healed cut which stung, she searched her stuff and pulled out a box of plasters. It was empty, "Hey Sophie you got a plaster?" she said as she threw her hair over the cut trying to cover it up.

Tyler began to walk back home, it would be dark by the time he got back. He pulled a box of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one, he wished that he had enough money to go to the school because he knew that the people there would understand and accept his gift but he wasnt and he knew theer was no way he would ever be rich enough to get in. It was true. Life wasn't fair. The school disapeared from his view.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next