Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 16 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by Fallen4him Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:36 am

Kyra kicked her chair back under the desk when the bell rang loudly through the hall, the next lesson would be great, it was power class. She wondered what they would be doing today. Last lesson she had talked to the computer which she had brought to life with her powers, unfortunatly now unplugging wasnt an option.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 16 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by diamondflame Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:43 am

Saphira smiled as the bell rang. Freedom. She shoved her things into her bag and left the classroom with the others. Power class. She still hadn't succeeded turning into a cat though. Most of her lessons she practiced her healing powers because they were the most useful.

Saphira hadn't been able to turn into a cat since she came here and she wondered why.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:52 am

The really chirpy blond girl was making an announcement
Katia was shocked to be invited on a shopping trip
''well what do you think?'' the chirpy girl asked her
''well.....'' katia stuttered
'no dont! you can't get too close to people remember?!'Katia told herself,
Katias confused face quickly turned into a scowl
''Get stuffed Preppy girl!'' Katia said and stormed out of the room and down the hall, she was going completely the wrong way from the Gym, she looked back and the girl she just shouted at was coming down the hall.
'Ok there goes my chance of skipping class' she tought while turning into the hallWay of her Powers class room.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:58 am

Saphira walked into her powers classroom and sat down. She saw Sophie sat with Alex (as usual) and sighed. Another lesson at attempting to be a cat. Last lesson she had managed an entire cat head. She was missing the usual tail though. She waited for class to start and hoped she could make some progress this lesson. She missed chasing Ruby as a cat. She missed Ruby and they still hadn't made up after their argument.

---

Alex shifted in his seat. Lately he had not been looking forward to powers classes. He couldn't do ANY of his powers at all. Mrs. Talons insisted it was just because he was depressed but he himself wasn't so sure. He could do tiny bits of magic such as if he jumped he would take a tiny bit too long to reach the ground and he could make smoke with his fingers but that was it.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:02 am

"Oh man..." The rest of the class filed out while Seb waited behind, with the dumbstruck May. No one out of the whole class had even said anything about the party, unless you count the horrible remark from Katia. She burst into tears as soon as the teacher was out of sight, Seb looking awkward.
"It's just not fair!" She screamed to the startled Seb
"My parents think they need to pay more attention to me, so steal me home practically every day! It's doing my head in!" By this point Seb looked quite scared, for a 17 year old that is.
"I just wish I could have some friends!" With that she ran out the room, or tried to, but Seb caught her fingers, she stopped immediately. Then she turned, very slowly, her eyes upset and watery.
"You don't need them, you have me." He said, in a whisper "I'll be here for you, because you were the for me." They both turned rosy red, standing in the empty classroom, she put her head on his shoulder.
Suddenly the late bell went, they broke the hold, then ran, feeling awkward, to the next class.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:21 am

Katia didn't really see the point of powers class for her.
There isn't a way for her to master mind reading, she can drown it out with drums, or when she casting corruption when the screaming in her head gets louder.
Last week she had to try and not read this boys mind by canceling everything out, she couldn't do it and he made a snide remark about her in his head and Katia punched him in the Jaw.
Mrs Talons said that she should go through an anger managment course, she said
''It'll probebly make your mind more peaceful so that you can concentrate at one persons mind at a time''
Today was gonna be the first day of her anger management training.
Mrs Talons had to work with other students so she got another teacher to come in and help with Katia,
''Now Katia, first we need to figure out the source of your anger''
''thats easy, all the idiots that surround me''
And she had a point, everytime she got angry in this school it was because of another student, well atleast through her eyes it was.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:30 am

Kyra walked up to Katia "Are you sure that you don't want to come shopping?" she asked, she understood Katia even if Katia didnt understand her. They others thought she was a complete...anyway Kyra knew what she was doing. Her opinion was 'dont get close to people and you wont get get hurt'. It had to be, Kyra recognised it so well because she had once been like that. She decided that she wouldn't say anything but would try to let her know that people cared.

Power class was great fun, you were allowed to talk and mess about with your powers- providing you didnt try anything dangerous. Seth walked up to Kyra
"Hey Kyra"
"What do you want?"
" Yes...nice to see you to"
" Get on with it i dont have all day"
"Right yes erm i was just wondering if...Would you like to go to the party with me?"
Kyra didn't laugh, she knew it was mean and he had obviously worked up a whole lot of courage to ask her, she simply replied "I'm sorry but someone has already asked me to go" in a sympathetic tone
"Oh right well...i'll just...be going then" he said. He didn't mind so much, he had one more chance.

Kyra had lied she hadn't been asked to go to the dance but she didn't want to go with Seth, she hoped that she would be able to go with someone otherwise it would look terrible. She knew who she was going to ask.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:43 am

Saphira watched Kyra talking to Seth. She hoped they didn't get caught not doing what they were supposed to be doing. Saphira closed her eyes for the eighth time and there was a small flash. Saphira let out a cry of surprise but she didn't hear her own voice coming out of her mouth. She had managed it. A bright blue fluffy cat. She leaped onto her desk and sat peacefully with her tail wrapped around her. She was pleased with herself.

---

Alex sighed. Everybody else was enjoying themselves. He watched a bright blue cat that looked vaguely familiar weaving between the chair legs and purring. A few students were hovering above him. Flying seemed to be a common power. Josh was making a daisy grow out of another students hair who was oblivious to the roots seeping down to their face.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 am

"Sorry miss!" The pair exclaimed, still tinged red.
"Why are you two late to your lesson?!" Screeched the teacher. They were silent.
"I'll see you after leson then!"
"Yes miss." They said quietly, and went to their seats. Then the problems came back to May. Se fainted nearly every lesson, and it was only ever it power class, so she hated it. She was just about to go off with a girl in the class,
'Definately NOT Seb' she thought, when the teacher said
"Not you May, come with me." May paused, but obidiently followed, glancing back at Seb who was meeting her gaze. They walked along the corridor to a quiet room, with a young lady around 20 standing outside.
"I want you to work with this woman on your powers." said the teacher, then had to dash off back to her class
"Hello." Said May shyly
"I understand that you don't know what your powers are, May. I think I may be able to hlep you, and explain why you faint in your power classes."

Throughout the rest of the lesson the woman asked lots or questions and did lots of tests, about 3o mins later she came up with the answer.
"So you have been able to pick up drawing and self healing?"
"Yes miss." replied May obediently
"Were you near.." She looked at her sheet
"Sebastian, at the time?"
"Actually, come to think of it, yes."
"Ah well then, I hve the answer!" Replied the woman, finally grasping it. May now had butterflies.
"You are an absorber!" Silence.
"What?"
"You pick up others powers that are near you, you see. You can only cope with so many, you are young and weak you see, so it makes you ill in power class, they use thier powers mainly in powerclass no?"
"Yes, yes, thankyou!" She let out a sigh of relief, she finally had the answer!
"We'll be doing lots of one to one training, helping you master it, get control so you're not ill all the time, would you like that?" The woman, Cherys learnt was called Alice said.
"Yes please!" May was looking forward to learning. She thought for a second "I could join the powers club, and you could come, so you can help me practice, would you Alice?"
"Thats a great idea, well, your teacher said she wanted you back for at least the last 15 minutes so you'd better go." Said Alice
"Yes, Alice!" Said May brightly, walking out the door, back to class.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:55 am

Katia was happy that she could tune out the teachers voice by looking out the window and daydreaming, then she looked around the class getting control over their once uncotrollable powers, she sighed, technically she had 2 uncontrollable powers, one which she can't practise.

Corruption
The screaming
Forcing insanity

Her victums can get lucky that the screaming can stop,but not for her...
...the screaming never stops in her head
thats the only reason that she likes her mind reading, she can drown out the screaming with thoughts.
a small smile creeped along her face, along with the struggle of trying not to cry.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Kyra walked up to Katia
"So... any plans to go to the party for haloween?" she asked trying to start a conversation. The gilrs had told her that Katia was listening to their conversation with her, she didn't mind, there were no real secrets said but she was curious to why Katia would listen to their conversation out of all the others going on. She kept all of those thoughts to herself...for now.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:12 pm

Kyra walked up to her
"So... any plans to go to the party for halloween?"
''no not really......i don't like large groups of noisy people...you?''

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:27 pm

" Not so much but im sorta hoping to go to the party with a freind, but I dont like them much, too crowded." she said in reply. "I'll talk to you later" she said as the teacher began to approach that side of the classroom she went back to her own.

Seth was worried, he had one chance. If she said no he wouldn't go to the party, he wasn't bothered about going. He was botered that she would laugh, tell the whole school and then they would hate him. He found that the rule forbidding the use of forceful poweful on other student's got in his way.

Tyler kicked a can around town, he had bought what he wanted but couldn't be bothered to walk back when his work place was 10 minutes away. He didn't see the point in school, you didn't get paid for it or anything and nobody round his estate cared if you went to school or not. They say " Go to school so you can get qualifications, so that you can get a job, so that you can get money, so that you can buy food, so that you dont starve". He had got a job without school even though he could probably get into any school, he was smart even though his common appearance stopped it from shining through.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Katia sat Back down,her anger management teacher said that they were done for the day so he left, she pulled out her sheets of music and began writing the last few lines of her song, and at lunch she'd finally practise the whole thing through.
Once again she pulled her drumsticks out of her bag and pretended to play her song on a drum kit and since the room was noisey she sang the words under her breath.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:43 pm

OOC: OOOHH! The tension! I really want to know who Seth is thinking of asking, or whether he's going to use mind control on her, I can't work out which it is! I missed something didn't I? Sorry if I did, I'm so slow!

BIC:
Seb gave a little sigh of relief as May walked back into the classroom. He couldn't practice healing, it wasn't really a thing you could improve on, and he hated seeing in ghost view, he wasn't scared, it just upset him. He was about to have a quick glance when she walked in. Seeing as he didn't have a partner, he tried to walk up to her very casually.
"Seems there no one left." He said
"Yeah, I feel dizzy though." She replied, the sickness coming back. She asked the teacher if they could go outside, due to her 'problem' which the teacher permitted them to do so. Out into the corrider they went, to try and practice, their minds weren't really there though.
"What exactly are your powers?" She replied, shyly, making conversation
"Oh well, I can self heal...and...see...ghosts. That is, souls who can't leave the world." He added, quickly.
"Oh I see...can I try?" She said, excited by her new power all of a sudden.
"I don't..." He said, vaguely.
"Oh sorry, I should explain. I went to a lady, who found my power, meet the living power sponge!" She said jokily, they both laughed a little.
"Well thats, really cool, explains the head on a nail thing. I'm not sure how to descibe it." he said. He thought for a second.
"Okay, try this. It might work. look into my eyes and follow what they do, maybe your inner 'sponge' will pick it up." she laughed, but stared into his eyes. They were so distractng, they were bright green, so intensive but soft, she loved his eyes most of all. She could feel herself turning red, and even he was pink. Suddenly his eyes went white, and Seb could see 3 ghosts all around him, lost and forgotton. How he wished he could help them. Her eyes, she was adjusting, nearly there...the bell went, they both jumped and lost concentration.
"Sorry!" she said feeling to shy to be seen with him, and ran to catch up with Kyra, she was feeling confident, and was going to try reconciliating with her.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 pm

The bell went and Katia rushed to get to music room 2
Theres never anyone in there at breaks, she sat at the drum kit, took out her drumsticks, played a few beats to get started and set up her recorder and began to play slow at first and as she got into it faster and as no one was there she started to sing at the top of her lungs so she could hear herself over the drumbeats, a huge smile spreading across her face as she was going into one of her trances.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:11 pm

May saw Katia go into the music block, she thought about hanging out with some others for a change, now her parents were on holiday with her two spoilt brat of a sisters. That's what they are at least, but May didn't think so. She decided against it, but went and said a quick hello, before following Katia, avoiding Seb. She could her singing and a drum beat from inside room 2, she knocked and the sound slowly subsided. She entered slowly, slightly afraid.
"Hello...Katia. I just came...to apologise, maybe I shouldn't have aksed you to come."
"Huh! Too right!" Snapped Katia
"Well anyway, I really hope you do come to one of the parties, perhaps see you there?"
"No way, I hate crouds! Can't you leave me in peace? Stop following me!"
"Oh, I'm really very sorry, I won't again, I'd like you to know, I'm here as a friend if you'd like," Silence, but an angry face came from Katia.
"Yes, well...you're very good by the way. Goodbye." May got scared so quickly ran out, back into the safety of the playground, she hoped she would find somebody to talk too.

OOC: Hope you're okay with this Ruth, I can change it if you don't like it though.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:25 pm

OOC: im fine with it

BIC:
Katia took a few sips of water while watching May rush out of the room, she played back the recorder to find out that she had played the song 3 times through
''*sigh* not again'' she sat back down reset the recorder and once again began playing, but something else was on her mind
'Why does that girl want to be MY friend, i thought i'd already given her a sign with that insult ealier' Katia missed a beat
''AARRGGG! why me?!''she said picking up her drumsticks and placeing them in he bag, there was only one thing that could cheer her up.
She rooted around in her bag and found her dance track CD.
She had had 5 years of dance lessons and was a pro, moved like a snake with the passion of a lion, she thought dancing was the best thing on earth to do, always laughing if she tripped up, not shouting or crying and breaking down, just laughing.
She put on the dance track and the music played through the room.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:32 pm

OOC: Sorry, force of habit, it's only May. Her and Seb aren't going out, just to make it clear. If anyone finds any more Cherys can you please tell me? Thanks

BIC: Seb sat alone in the playground, thinking about May. He coudln't keep this act up, it had to stop. To take his mind off things, he looked around for his roomate, danny was it? Who was stood quite close. He began walking over, trying to think of what to say in his head, but all that came out when he got there was.
"Hi..."
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:54 pm

Kyra sat drawing. It was break and she was drawing something special. If she messed this up she would never forgive herself as it was the best piece so far. She had drawn a beautiful dragon flying in the night sky and was now shading it in. She finished and went to find the others to show them. She passed them the paper which was rolle dup into a scroll shape and waited for a reaction.

Seth was going t ask her. He was going to ask her now...but where was she? he had no idea where to find her.

Edit by CC: It's break, you put lunch, just changed it. Wink
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Katia packed up and went outside to the usually scuffling boys hung out.
they were all in a circle going ''fight,fight,fight!''
Katia shuved her way to the front where the fight had just been won and now she got to take the winner on, he seemed new in school as she'd never seen him before, she took off her (expensive) Jacket and went to the centre of the opening, boys were already making bets
the new boy looked up and frowned
''No way! i aint fighting no girl''
''fine by me'' said Katia throwing a punch at his chin.

OOC: i won't go into any more detail of the fight

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 pm

None of the boys seemed very interested in Seb, so he just hung around, trying to sound interested. May wasn't having much luck either, her friends didn't seem to be around, and she didn't know anyone else. Of course, the two could hang around together, but neither of them could face it. So there they stayed, one not fitting in and one with no one at all. After a while May got bored, so went to do homework in the library.
'I hope breaks over soon, I'm so bored.' Then she saw the notice, the ones for the halloween party. She knew there was going to be one, but as she read it she found;
"Preferably with you're love, or just a date!?!" she red aloud. This recieved some glares from others.
'I can't get a date for the party! The oly one I can think of who'll go with me is...' but she couldn't face that...or could she?
'Maybe I can ask him...as a friend.' she thought positively
'I'm sure he'd love for all of us to hang out together at the part!' she thought. Then began planning an outft idea.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Sophie sat on a bench under a tree. She polished her camera and tried to take a few photos before free period. She got close to the tree, and took a picture of the bark. She wanted to find Alex, but wanted to take the pictures too. Besides, Alex probably needed a little space.
--------
Claire sat on the same bench as Sophie and watched her take pictures, suggesting different places and angles. Why did i go to book club? Photography looks much more interesting... Claire shook her thoughts and carried on talking to Sophie.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 pm

BIC: May then went outside, she'd finished her design for her halloween costume so was going to try showing it to someone. It was a long sleevless black dress, that flowed behind her, she was going to be a sophisticated witch
"Hi!" She said, as she saw Claire and Sophie
"Hello...um..." replied Claire
"It's May, I've seen you before but not talked much! Nice to meet you!"
"You too May." Replied Claire "Excuse Sophie, she's taking pictures so she's a bit busy."
"Yeah, sorry!" a muffled vice came from inside the hollow part of the tree.
"What did you want?" Asked Claire
"I just wanted to show someone my halloween costume design!" She gave Claire the piec of paper
"Do you like it?" May added hoping she wasn't too desparate.
"Wow!" Said Claire, Sophie now coming over to have a look. They both spent a few seconds examining her pretty design.
"Well, I'm glad you like it!" Said May
"I'll see if I can find someone else to show!" She said, happily wandering off.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:58 am

OOC: Hannah. There already IS a powers club. Alex goes to one in free period.

---

As soon as the bell went Alex headed towards his room. He hadn't made any more progress and he felt like the odd one out here. No powers for a month. Soon they would think about kicking him out. He rummaged in his bag and started to do his homework. It was weird of him to not mind doing his homework in his break but it took his mind off last lesson.

---

Josh sat on a bench and tossed a tennis ball from one hand to another. He wasn't really juggling seeing as there was only one ball but more of a bizarre game of catch. He lost concentration and had to stop to peel the moss that had suddenly sprung up on the ball off.

---

Saphira spent most of her break looking for Sophie. She must of gone off with Kyra or Alex. She groaned in annoyance. Why did she never wait?! She gave in five minutes near the end and sank onto a bench where she spent the rest of her time staring into space and wondering why everybody was lost in their own worlds.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next