Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 17 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by diamondflame Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:10 am

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 17 331479 Ok a lot of you are messing up what periods when. Please check the timetable BEFORE you post. Make sure you are looking at the right timetable. Only one character is in lower school so the rest of you should look at the upper school timetable.

Lower school timetable

Each lesson lasts 40 minutes
English
Power class
BREAK
Maths
Science
Free lesson
LUNCH
Geography
History of magic
BREAK
Language

Upper school timetable

Each lesson lasts 40 minutes
History of magic
Power class
BREAK
Maths
Science
ICT
LUNCH
Free lesson
English
BREAK
Advanced Language

You all have maths right now. Please check the timetable before posting or write it down somewhere.

~Moderator team~
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 17 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by XxHannahxX Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:12 am

The bell went and May ran to try and find Seb in the croud making it's way to Maths. Just as she reaced the door, he was already sat down, so she'd have to wait a while longer
'Perhaps when we get our costumes would be a good time to bring the whole 'who are you going with' thing up She thought to herself. Seb looked across the classroom at May. he really liked her, as a friend that is. She was nice, they got on well, he didn't think so though.
'She's too different from me, surely, I'm getting too involved, I don't need friends, I don't need to try to fit in, it's not me. I can't change, not for anyone.' Seb thought. He seemed to think she was changing his personality, one look at Katia and he didn't think he should change. He used to be like her, not now him and May were 'Friends'
'Katia doesn't need friends, I've gone my whole life without them, why should I start now?' He thought this, though secretly he knew he really thought May was too good for him, so he used the excuse he shouldn't change his personality for her, which was true, but still a cover up.

Maths was boring, May hated all that sort of stuff, Seb was more interested, he had a good brain for grasping the ideas, though he had a poor education so wasn't bright in the sense he knew all this stuff, just a good learner. So whilst May tried to get to sleep on her arm, sat next to the also half dead Maya, Seb took this information in his stride.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:04 am

The new boy was pinned down by Katia just as the bell for maths went.
Katias jeans were scuffed with dirt and her arms were too and she had a cut on her elbow, but besides that he didn't lay a scratch on her, while he was probebly was going to wake up with tons of bruises tomorrow.
Katia ran to maths to try and avoid the crowds.
She got inside, sat down and opened her maths book, but then she took a piece of paper out of her bag and put it over her book (to make it look like she was working) and started writing a new piece of music to put on top of her song so it'll have a background beat.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:28 am

Kyra sighed, her head was screaming, she was so excited about meeting the person that she couldn't concerntrate on work. she pulled the deention slip out of her pocket and examined it properly. A great smile spread across her face as she realised that it didnt clash with her meeting. The detention would be at lunch instead. All the eqauations written on the board were mixing into pure randomness. She hates maths.

Seth sat staring at the girl he was going to ask from across the room, she was pretty. Maybe too pretty, she probably had a boyfriend who would put Seth in hospital for asking her out, but he would deal with that when it came.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Maths was incredibly boring today and Saphira was trying her best to listen but instead she sat watching a little bird on the windowsill singing out for some seed. She carefully closed her eyes and summoned the bird into her open pencil case. She had been able to do that for about a week. Summoning to a certain place was not her strong point and she was pleased with herself.
"How about you wait until lunch and I'll give you some bread crumbs?" Saphira whispered back. The bird agreed and Saphira sent it back outside where it watched her from the windowsill.

---

In maths Josh was sat next to Saphira and he was struggling to stay awake. He watched her talking under her breath to a bird in her weird animal language and smiled. She was happy so he was happy. He turned to the front and tried to make head or tail of the rubbish written up on the board.

---

Alex doodled on his paper. He glanced at everybody else in the classroom. Some were using their powers under the desks and things when the teacher had his back turned and somebody had sent a paper aeroplane with 'To infinity and Mr. Braane's head' written on it and it narrowly missed him as he bent down to rub out something wrong with the equation. Alex sniggered and continued to draw.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:48 am

OOC: Tay said i could end maths..so...yeah

BIC:
Katia heard the bell sound and rushed for the door,she turned a few corners and quickly ended up in her science room, and once again brought out her music sheet.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:22 pm

It was science theory and Kyra's brain was working hard...unfortunatly on what it was meant to be. She was drawing a masterpiece of the teacher- Mr body...she was drawing him as a sheep eating homework for some reason. Probably because his false teethy smile was scary and Kyra was secretly scared of sheep. Nobody else would pick up on that though, they would just think it was a funny drawing.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Science was more fun than maths, they did a talk on an experiment, then were paired up to do it themselves. May was with Kyra and Seb was with a girl he'd not spoken to before; Katia. They mostly worked in silence, well it was mostly Seb doing the work. She was busy humming a tune from a scrappy bit of paper with notes on it, he was doing the experiment.
"Sounds good." he said, quietly. It broke her concentration and she looked up, scowled, then realised who it was.
"Th...hm" she said, Seb wasn't sure what to think of this, so he left it at that, she ddidn't seem to be interested. However he did add
"You gunna' help or not?"

May was working with Kyra, someone she considered her friend, then again she considered anyone she had a conversation with more than never a friend. So she considered her a friend.
"Are you going to come shopping with us? There's me and Seb so far, and a few other girls who want to get bits and bobs. How about it? It's tomorrow after school." She told Kyra
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:40 pm

"yep sounds great" Kyra replied as she dropped the acid into the test tube that was ow bubbling. She was glad that they weren't going tonight. Her heart began to pound in her chest and she had to fight to keep it under control.

Seth allowed the acid to drip into the test tube and bubble, he shook it gently in his hand as he examined the contents. She was in the class. The girl that he was going to ask, he looked as little as possible to stop people getting suspicious but he knew that she was there.

Next was IT. When Kyra realised she wanted science to last forever. She g=finished the experiment and cleaned up. Now there was the writing part to do...fun.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:25 am

''Help with what?'' Katia looked at the stuff infront of seb ''oh....i wasn't paying attention, so i'm not sure what we're even doing, sorry'' she said
'What?! i havn't said sorry since i was seven!'
Katia continued to write down musical notes on the paper, to Mr Body i must of looked like she was doing the written part of the experiment because when he passed her and seb she looked at him then looked at the experiment and wrote on the paper some more, so he didn't tell her to get working.
she glanced at the clock
'oh god, another 15 minutes to go.....whoopee..'

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:05 am

Party! Date! Help please how am i going to get a date to the halloween party and how could i have only just found out about it! I was walking around blind! What am i thinking? Who would ask me anyway? I was getting to like Seth but he's constantly getting chased by the other girls like at Kyra's party, i mean he is probably already going with one of them he has his pick of all of them so why would he choose me? Maya sighed deeply as she stared at Seth.
Maya looked at the sketch pad she had hidden underneath the table from the teacher every year since she had found out about her powers she had designed her own halloween costume and made it real using her powers but now she was out of ideas.
----------
Jake looked across the room at Kyra.
How am I going to ask her?
What if she is already going with someone? Now is my chance there are no teachers about and none of her friends are with her
Jake placed his thoughts at the back of his mind and walked over to Kyra. He took a deep breath and said.
"Do you want to go to... the halloween party." he struggled to get his words out,"Oh forget it it doesn't matter."
Jake hurried off trying to hide hios glowing red cheeks.
How could i have been so stupid! Jake argued with himself in his head.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:00 am

Saphira squinted slightly as she poured acid into a test tube. She would of liked Josh to do it but his hands seemed to be shaking for no apparent reason. She tried not to breath through her nose because somebody had done something wrong and there was an unpleasant smell to the air.

---

Josh stopped watching Saphira pour the acid into the glass test tube and turned around to turn on a Bunsen burner. He was shaking all over and was always shy near her. They were pretty good friends now yet he always found it hard to talk to her. He carefully took the acid in his tongs and held it above the flame. Only 15 more minutes.

---

Alex held a test tube and let Sophie drip some acid into it. It was an odd way to go about doing the experiment but they liked to do it together and share the work. That way everybody was more or less happy.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:23 am

"Claire I zoned out what are we meant to do during this experiment?" Maya asked.
She had been busily drawing and frustratingly rubbing out and ripping peices of paper.
Claire shrugged and Maya leaned forwards and nudged Kyra.
"What are we meant to do?"
Kyra went into a long explanation and Maya found herself stuck again she nudged May who just shook her head.
I'm usually good at science but i cant stop panicking about the dance
-------
Jake reflected at his embarassment of asking Kyra to the dance, well he hadn't actually managed to properly ask her. He was very distracted and kept messing up the experiment and starting again.
Why am i even here, i thought it would be easier to fit in here but i was wrong.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:45 am

Kyra walked over to Jake, his face was glowing red with embaresment. "I'd love to go with you" she said. She was wondering whether to go with her freind who she was meeting or Jake but she knew that her friend probably wouldn't want to go to a dance so she was happy that she had been asked. His face seemed to light up when she said it and for once she knew that she had someone who really cared for her except her friends.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:58 am

Jake glowed all over inside.
I've finally got someone
He went back to his seat and let his good mood take over him.
-------
Maya sat still wondering what to do about the dance.
I'm just making a big fuss over nothing, should i even go if i don't have a date.
She teared furiously at the paper and discarded another drawing.
Maybe i should go to show i'm not bothered, maybe i'll meet someone there or maybe they'll ask me before. Who am i kidding? Maya sighed for what must have been the hundreth time today.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:03 am

Seth walked up tp Maya nervously. This was going to be the worst moment of his life if she laughed. He hoped that someoen had already called an ambulance for when her boyfriend showed up. But he had to know. "Hi Maya...would...you...like to go to the dance with me?" he asked with his eyes closed waiting for her to laugh. She didnt.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 am

The bell rang for ICT. Saphira walked out of the classroom with Josh and frowned. Everybody was asking each other out to the dance. Saphira hadn't even considered going with somebody. Alex walked up to them.
"Hey Josh. In History of Magic you dropped this." Alex handed with the note he had intended to reach Saphira.
"Oh thanks..." He muttered. Now he would have to ask her himself.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:08 am

She stared blankly at him.
Say something you idiot Maya thought to herself but she couldn't bring herself to.
She looked behind her to see whether there was another Maya standing behind her about to answer there wasn't there was only her.
He's asking you idiot now answer
She paused for a bit longer it was what she had wanted, he suddenly started to turn on his heel.
She looked him, in the eye and smiled and simply said.
"Yes"
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:50 pm

Seth allowed a great cheezy smile to spread across his face. He was very happy "Err great!" he managed as he headed back to his desk. Science was over now and the room was filled with the noise of student's gathering their things.

Next was ICT. The most boring subject ever in Kyra's opinion but she had to live through it. She made her way there and occasionally saw Jake looking at her. She didn't mind, after all he wasn't bad looking.

Seth yawned, he was tired but he was glad that the hardest part was over, he just had to work on not making a fool of himself before the dance. He hoped that the gang of barbie dolls that stalked him wouldn't get in the way of this.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:01 am

May looked around the hallway, on her way to next lesson.
'Lets see...' She said. 'There's Maya and Seth going together, Jake has his eyes on Kyra, Josh and Saphira seemed good friends, Alex and Sophie were too, Katia didn't seem to be going, who else?' She thought. She hoped that Seb and Katia wouldn't go with each other, May had grown to really like Seb, she didn't know any other boys who would go, or any boys full stop, bar Seb. Katia and Seb seemed to have a lot in common, so all she could do was hope Katia didn't want to go.
'Oh that's awful of me to think that, we should try and make friends, then we can all go together!' May was hoping for a more...one-to-one experience but maybe she was pushing it forward too fast.
'There's Claire, and Danny, who were they going with? Danny's Seb's roomie, right?' She thought to herself.
'Oh, and Ebony, my roomie. I'm not sure about her, she says she has no friends, but I'm sure there's a boy...Sam is it? Thats interested in her...' She thought for a minute, racking her brain for all the people she had met, she was trying to pair people up, to see if she had anyone else to go with.
'Aww man...I think that's it. Only one boy left, unless there's someone I've not met, but I dont want to go with a stranger. So it's between me, Katia and not going. He'd already agreed to shop with me for an outfit, so that rules that out. Unless he goes with both of us.' Now May was really worried, all she could do was hope she's choose him, or both of them, and not leave her out.

Seb packed his things and made his way to next lesson, he was also thinking about the party.
'So it's decided, I'm not going to the party, I really need to practice some martial arts, so I'll do that instead.' He thought
'She'd turn me down, I'm not good enough, she doesn't like me.' A voice deep in his head said.

"So...are you still coming shopping?" May asked Seb nervously.
"Well...ermm...yeah." He finished. 'Damn, now what?' He thought.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:13 am

BIC:
As the bell rang Katia only just restrained herself from screaming 'YES!!!' as she had a reputation to keep up as not caring about anything.
She entered her ict class and started up her computer, and as she went on the internet the opening page was the school website and the main feature on the page was the halloween party,
'What?! its everywhere, this just keeps popping up, thats it, if this will only keep annoying me i'll go to the fllipping thing'

OOC:
ok
since the othe pic was HUGE ive seperated them to see how big they are.
Heres Katia in corruption form

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 17 6be1838

i know the graphics suck, its from shrinking it on paint

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:26 am

OOC: Wow, nice drawing, I love her clothes! Why don't you post her halloween outfit too? Her face is actually quite scary...
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 am

Soon everybody was sat in ICT and Josh was biting his nails as he waited for his computer to log in. When could he ask her? They were just friends any way. They could go together 'as friends' but it wasn't what he really wanted. She didn't treat him any differently to any of the other girls. He sighed. No he won't ruin her halloween. He sighed and opened his work. Why were girls such a mystery.

---

Alex listened to Sophie asking him what he was going to wear for the halloween party. He had no idea. He wasn't sure whether he was even going to go. Was she hinting? He had no idea. He felt nervous and his heart was beating faster then usual.
"Will you go to the party with me?" he blurted out and began to regret what he said.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:26 am

Sophie screamed in her head with excitement, but didn't want to scare him.
"Sure." Sophie smiled and gave Alex a little hug before logging onto her computer and carring on with the lesson.
-----
Danny stood in the batting que for rounders, he wasn't sure what he was going to do for halloween. He didn't want to go to the halloween party without anyone, but he didn't want to go to the "non-halloween party" With out anyone either.
"HEY ANGEL!" Someone screamed and before he knew it, Danny was being pelted with balls.
-------
Claire was nearly asleep at her desk, the teacher bored her so much. They had finished spreadsheets and powerpoints, now they were onto the joyous subject of publisher.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:46 am

The bell rang and Kyra sighed with relief, finally it was lunch. She was free and then bang her dreams popped with a single word...detention. She groaned as she considered shredding the detention form with her teeth and pretending that she never had one but she knew that would get her no where she would just have to take the detention tomorrow.

Some of class was lined up looking very derpressed, she couldn't blame them it wasn't mr Agles taking the detention it was the principal. She was horrible and she had an almost completly plastic face which she splattered in makeup. She was like a scary cindy doll. Nobody liked her. The detention group was split into two to make the room less crowded and prevent distraction. They had a desk each, she wondered who would take tomorows detention and which people in her class would be in it.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next