Hannah's cattery & kennels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

+4
XxHannahxX
diamondflame
Fallen4him
choccy
8 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 4 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by XxHannahxX Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:04 am

"Urgh" Thought Seb for the millionth time today. "I can't believe were doing this, I shouldn't have come to this school." He steeped forward as the teacher beckoned and said;
"Seb, 17, hope no one's squemish." Then he puller a razor sharp knife out of his bag and slished his wrist, all the way across. The whole class gasped and blood poured out of the wound.
'Alright, they time I think I lost some blood..' he said, he hated this power, it was no use to others. He was wrong. Just as the first drop hit the ground it rose back to his arm and the drops re-entered the wound, and the skin sealed around in. 30 seconds latr the wound was completely gone.
"Very impressive!" Said the teacher. "Anything else?"
"Yeah, I can see ghost who can't leave the world." Replied Seb absent mindedly. He was trying to think of a way to prevent his self healing.
"Which would you like to work on?" Asked the teacher
"Neither." Replied Seb corssly
'Whoa, my powers can never match that, I don't even know what my powers are!' thought May sadly, she had a wierd sensation of memories inside her, things that she's never done. She stepped forward and said: "I'm not really sure what my powers are, I'lll try though!" She smiled trying to be confident she focused on what Maya had shown her and...the world went dizzy and before she knew it, it was pitch black.
"Oh dear..." Said the teacher worriedly
"Can someone take her to matron please?"

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

https://hannahsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 4 Empty Re: Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:13 am

"I could teletransport her there!" Piped up Jake.
"I don't think that is the best idea" Said Mrs Talons.
"I'll take her!" Said Maya.
"Me too!" Yelled Sophie
They grabbed one arm each and half carried, half dragged her out of the classroom.
"So what does she do anyway? you seem to know her"
"She absorbs other people powers"
"Oh right"
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:21 am

OOC: "Kyra glanced to her right at the boy who was sat there. "He looks so much like Jay" she thought before deciding that she wasnt going to let her emotions take control. They started passing notes between each other while listening to the teacher. Eventually the question came up "Who are you sitting with next lesson" Kyra's heart skipped a beat. "I dont know" she wrote. He looked rather disapointed. She passed his note to Saphira and the others to see if they thought that she should sit next to him."

GG who are you talking about here? Is it boy because I'm confused...

BIC: Light shone in May's eyes. "Huh? Where am I?" The distant voice of Maya came back:
"You're in matron May, are you alright?" As the room came into focus May could see Maya and a girl she didn't know sitting by her.
"Whos' that?" She asked to the room
"I'm Sophie, nice to meet you! Maya told me about your powers, guess to many has a bad effect!" She laughed
"Oh no! I did it again, I was so sure I could control it..." Now she felt bad, this stupid power of hers, grr!
"Don't worry, it's what this school for, right?"
"Yeah..." She replied half heartedly. Then a plump looking lady came out, and started to examine May, before she drifted off again.

OOC: can someone notify me when I should next post? it's just I don't have time to keep checking.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:30 am

"You're next claire" Mrs Talons said. Clarie nervously got up and walked to the front, clutching her pendant.
"Now then, what power do you need help with?" The teacher asked.
"Erm, my ability to change objects into... other objects. like, water into crystal or something." She mumbled.
"And can you give us an example of another power which you can control?"
Claire nodded. She switched to emotion view and looked around, even at the teacher.
"You're tense... Infact, your angry." She announced as she looked at mrs Talons.
"thankyou for telling everyone Claire...." She said sarcastically.
"Here hold this..." A bright light formed in Claire's hand, which then turned into what looked like a glass ball, but it was more like a bubble. She handed it to Mrs Talons.
"I didn't want to alter your emotion directly, so i wanted you to hold this ball."
"What exactly IS this?" Mrs Talons examined it.
"A ball of calm." Claire switched back to black and white view and sat down.
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:48 am

Saphira came out of History of Magic looking incredibly bored. She glanced at her timetable. Powers. YES! A class were she could feel normal.

The lesson was in full swing by the time it was her turn. They were all going to demonstrate their powers. Mrs. Talon called her up to the front.
"My name is Saphira Rose. I'm 14 years old and I can talk to animals and summon them, transform into a cat and I can heal." She shivered and willed a bird to appear.
"Why am I hear?" trilled the bird as it fluttered around. Saphira took a deep breath and twittered back.
"Just do me a favour and fly out that open window!" Luckily nobody understood for all they heard was the cheaps and twitters of a birds voice. Next the worst power of all. She took a deep breath. A blue flash.

A tail and ears. She groaned and transformed back before going back to her seat.

---

Alex stumbled into second period. He stammered his excuse for being late before sitting in a seat on the third row. It wasn't his fault he had only just arrived.
"Come up here, tell us your name and age and your powers. Then you can show us what you can do!" said Mrs. Talon. He shuffled up to the front.
"Alex Goodwill. 15. I can control fire, fly and can turn invisible." He pointed his finger at a flower in a nearby vase and set it alight. Then he waved his hand over it and it stopped burning. He then rose up in the air and flickered slightly. He seemed to be having trouble turning invisible. "I...I...I'm not really good at invisibility yet." He landed neatly and went back to his seat. He must of looked so stupid...
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:55 am

"I guess i should get back to class, Get well soon!" Sophie smiled as she left.
Carefully Sophie opened the door, hoping not to interupt anybodys presentation. She walked in and saw a boy doing his demonstration.
Wow... She thought, Sophie seemed to take a liking to this boy. She sat back down at her desk and starred at him wherever he seemed to go. The bell rang, but Sophie hadn't noticed. She was too busy starring. Finally, she got the courage to go up and talk to him. She picked up her folder and went to talk to him.
She tapped his shoulder. "Hi, I'm Sophie.." She smiled.
"I'm Alex, nice to meet you Sophie."
choccy
choccy

Location : In a very comfy computer chair i got for christmas. Its leather, classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:04 am

Maya returned to the classroom just after sophie, who seemed to have her eye on one of the boys in their class. As the bell went Sophie mumbled she had to be somewhere and rushed off. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another girl rushing off so Maya ran to catch up with her she didn't seem to be settling in too well.
"Hi!" Said Maya.
"Hi" Mumbled the girl.
"I'm Maya pleased to meet you" She smiled
"Claire" The girl said smiling back.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleGumGal Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am

the bell went and katia was about to make a run for it when she was called to the front by mrs talons
''Miss Mayjor i hope you weren't trying to get away from me''
''sorry miss i forgot''
'' well what was the real reason for you being late, were you really ill?''
''well..i felt ill''
''what was wrong?''
''it was so loud''
''aaahhhh..you mean the hallways were so packed with people it was really loud in your head''
''yes''
''completely understood but i don't want you late for my class again you may go''
Katia didn't know what she was going to do this break
maybe i'll just read in my room, she thought while leaving the classroom and walking down the half empty hallway in the direction of her room.

BubbleGumGal

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am

Saphira was walking with two girls called Maya and Claire. They seemed friendly enough. She smiled to herself.

She checked her timetable and groaned. She was rubbish at maths. Pants. Crap. She stank at it. She sighed. Who would she end up sat next to? What will her teacher be like?
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 am

Claire put on a little smile, but wasn't feeling so great inside.
"Hi.." She mumbled, and clutched her pendant.
"Hey, what's that?" Maya asked, looking at her pendant.
"This? It's something my mum gave me when i was little." Claire didn't feel like talking much, she looked down at her black and white shoes. Claire saw a water fountain.
"I need some help with my powers" Claire said as she got a handful of water, she stared at it, gritting her teeth. It froze up, and solidified.
"What's that?" Maya Asked, looking at the little object in Claire's hand.
"It's supposed to be crystal, but look." Claire popped the crystal like a bubble.
"It just doesn't seem to work." Claire got up and carried on walking.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 am

The bell rang for break and Kyra gathered her things. Seth was talking to someone on the other side of the class. She knew that she should be outside for break but she went back to her room and shut the door. She dumped her folder and stepped over to the wardrobe. Yanking the necklace box out of a pile of junk she dropped the entire contents of her wardrobe onto the floor. "Oh @#*~" she yelled as she threw the necklace box onto the lower bunk beg and began to gather things.

She didnt even notice that someone was stood behind her. She finally gathered everything into a neat stack again and as she turned around she was so shocked that it all fell to the floor. Seth the boy from her class was staring at the contents of the necklace box.

SLAP "HOW DARE YOU" yelled Kyra and quickly snatched the box off him. "YOU SHOULDNT BE IN A GIRLS ROOM, YOU SHOULDNT BE TOUCHING MY STUFF AND...AND YOU SHOULDNT CREEP UP BEHIND PEOPLE!!!" He stood staring blankly at her. She was furious. "Look i came to see if you were okay, everyone else went outside and you came back here, but i know when im not wanted" he said. Kyra heard the door slam behind her. Tears started to flow from her eyes as she wondered why she always messed things up, she left all the things on the floor and sat on her bed letting the tears fall down her face and drip onto her top.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

Saphira left Claire and Maya behind and headed to her room. She wanted to find the letter she had wrote and send it off. As she entered the room she was surprised to see Kyra. She seemed to be hunched up crying. Saphira decided she was trying to hide it so thought it best to pretend she didn't see. She rummaged in her bag for the letter. Maybe it would be best to leave now...

Should she comfort her? She had no idea what to do so she bent over her bag helplessly.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:19 am

"Hey you'll learn to control them one day, isn't that why we are here?" Said Maya to Claire, "Anyway stay out of my way when im trying to control my telekenisis power or you might end up with a blow to the head.
Claire smiled and looked at what Maya was doing. She pointed her hand at the fountain lifting up a spout of water.
"Get ready to run" Whispered Maya
And she shot the water at the bystander. Maya didn't really like power abuse but it seemed to cheer Claire up enough.
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 am

"Hi" said Kyra as she quickly forced the teard to stop and dryed her face as if she had never been crying. "What are you doing back in the room?" she asked. she jumped off the bed and picked up the box from the floor where it had been left by Seth. She oepned the box to see if it was broken only do discover that the entire necklace was gone. "THAT @#*/@ @#~*^ " she screamed.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:23 am

"Pardon..?" gasped Saphira. She was surprised to hear a word like that yelled so loudly. "What's wrong? Who's a... erm... well..."

Saphira looked down at her shoes and coughed in embarrassment. She looked over at Kyra and awaited an answer.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:27 am

"Oh im sorry Saphira, something special has been stolen from me by Seth" she said, her face as red as a tomato, it doesnt matter he'll get whats coming to him. She assured Saphira, we'd better go the guys will be wondering where we are plus theres not much of break left. She reached her hand out for the door handle when...
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by choccy Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:30 am

Claire sensed a strong emotion, she switched to emotion view and followed the emotional footprint. Maya was running behind her.
Claire burst into the room. "Is somebody hurt?!" She screamed, as she saw Kyra stood at the door with a box.

Sophie was still stood with Alex, but there was an akward silence.
"So... What are your powers exactly? Sorry, i missed most of your demonstration." Sophie tried to break the ice.
"Well, i can fly, control fire, and make myself invisible, but i haven't quite got that one right yet.
"You're kidding right? I can fly, make myself invisible and control the weather!" Sophie smiled and Alex smiled back.

Danny let out a little groan.
"Great, youngest in the school, nobody to talk to." Danny sat down on a bench someone else was sat on, but didn't say much.
choccy
choccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:33 am

"No, nobody is hurt...yet" Kyra snarled throug gritted teeth. "Come on guys we better get going break is almost over, the three of them made their way to the next lesson.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:34 am

Alex spent most of his break talking to a girl called Sophie. She told him that two of her powers were the same as his. He wondered why she wasn't with other girls. He realized that most of the school was made up of girls. He wasn't complaining though she seemed to be the only person around that had the intention of making him a friend.
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:09 pm

Maya was standing very far away from the maths room as the bell went. In fact there was no point in even running she wouldn't make it there in time but she ran anyway.
On the way there she ran into Jake literally. Maya mumbled sorry quickly and pulled Jake up. They reached the maths room only to get the door slammed in their faces.
"Nice to see you have turned up"
Some of the class sniggered but Maya just blushed and went to sit on the back row next to Claire.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHannahxX Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:11 pm

May had been planning to spend her break with Maya, and some other girls but she has a soft spot for loners, and there was one in clear view.
"Hey!" Said May
"What do you want?" Replied the boy
"You're Seb right? My name's May, nice to meet you!" He didn't reply
"Um...seeing as I didn't show you in class, met me show you now!" Said May, trying to make conversation
"What?" Replied Seb, it was too late thought, May had already started whatever she was doing. She clasped her hands together then slowly brought them apart. Nothing happened
"Whats up with me?" She said aloud
"Lost your powers have you?" Said Seb, jokily
"NO!" She replied crossly, but it was true. Just then a boy pushed passed her and she fell backwards, falling, blow her was a deadly, sharp nail.
"NO!" Shouted Seb, he was too late and his hand just missed her waist. Her head landed on a sharp nail, she landed on a slant so it went through her skull and out her ear, the boy was very strong.
"No! Are you alright??" Shouted Seb, bending down and lifting her up, behind her shoulders. He then pulled the nail out of her head.
"Urgh.." Murmoured the girl.
"Stay with me! Hold on, you'll be alright!" Seb was getting distressed, he must help her! Then something amazing happened. The blood trickled back into her wound, and it sealed up.
"I'm okay..." Said the girl, dazed. Seb couldn't believe it.
"What are your powers?" He demanded
"I've never been sure..." Replied May, "But I know you just saved my life." And she smiled dreamily at him. He realised he was holding her, and dropped her immediately.
"OW!" said the girl, then the bell rang and they walked, glancing at each other every so often and glaring to the next class.
XxHannahxX
XxHannahxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:17 pm

Kyra leaned across the table "Guys where have you been" she whispered. "I wasnt even outside and i got here!". BANG Mr Braane slammed his hand on the front desk making Kyra jump "There will be no talking in my class dont blame me if you fail exams"
"Dont worry i wont" Kyra murmered under her breath. She glared at Seth across the room. He didnt notice. Mr Braane started to drone on and Kyra began to lose consiousness. BANG "AGAIN MISS MAI THIS IS NOT A GOOD FIRST LESSON" Kyra would never fall asleep in his class again.
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by x-liv-x Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:54 pm

Maya scribbled down a note:
Long story tell you later
Maya threw the note across to Kyra.
"What do you think you are doing! Is my lesson boring you miss Winter.
"No sir"
"Hand over the note"
"It wasn't a note it was a tissue sir"
"Do you expect me to believe that?"
x-liv-x
x-liv-x

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondflame Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Name: Josh Tower
Age (minimum 10, max 17): 15
Upper or lower school?: Upper
Image/Description of looks:Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 4 AM
Powers: levitation, can control plants and trees and can fly.
Personality(no Mary-sues): Quiet and shy. Prefers to be alone and keeps his thoughts to himself.
Short Bio: He's lived with his grandparents since he was 7 as his parents died in a tragic fire.
Room+Bed: 203, single
Other: Never writes home and has trouble making friends.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
diamondflame
diamondflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen4him Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:15 pm

"Sir it really was a tissue i have a bit of a cold at the minute cough cough see its a cold "

Kyra glanced under the table at the note before slipping it into her pocket and removing a tissue. "See?" she said proudly as she waved it infront of his face. He walked away.

OOC: AWW wasnt Kyra a cute kid and ive created Kyra's locket so that you can see what it looks like...
Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 4 Hotaru4

Boarding school for the gifted- (no pm)-(T)-accepting-Star - Page 4 Heart20and2020Box20pendant20resized
Fallen4him
Fallen4him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next